Tomco #2

Its tomco, next will be billdip if you guys want it. This isnt connected to the first oneshot in anyway.

Tom's pov:

     I sighed, bored of this place, the underworld is fun and all but it gets repetitive after awhile. I have spoken to star about it, my ex. We tried making it work a second time, I broke it off this time. I didnt feel as if we had that connect from before, we still are good friends. Marco doesnt believe it but he was there when I broke up with star. He looked so dumbstruck, I chuckled a bit at the last thought. Star had suggested that I try going to earth school with her, for fun and something different to do. I decided what harm could come from it? But right now it's the middle of the summer break so I have had my parents sign me up for next year classes.

(Time skip to beginning of school I am lazy and I am writing this at like 12am)

Third perspective pov:

       Tom got ready as it was the first day of school. Marco having no idea that he would be joining him and star for the school year. Star had this plan set up for them, she was testing something for Tom. Tim was the first at school and was in the office learning the rules for non earthers of the school to know. Tom yawned a bit, not used to being up this early unless he was planning something big. Star and Marco walked into school chatting soon greeted by Janna, who took no time in teasing Marco who just rolled him eye. Marco stuck his hand into his pockets, he was hiding himself as being gay to his friend but have on multiple occasions almost outed himself with gay jokes. He smiled a bit, he found out that he didnt like girls after a couple weeks into dating Jackie and they had their first kiss, he didnt feel the spark into, he honestly didnt like it. Jackie took the break up well after a calm explanation to her. Tom walked out of the office, saw Star and walked over, Marco was in his own thought to notice. He walked to his locker saying a quick goodbye and got his things needed for class. Tom chatted with Star and Janna until the bell rang and they went to class, Star found Marco and sit besides him Janna sits behind Star. Tom has yo walk to the front of the class and introduce himself which he does flawlessly and you can hear some dreamily sighs from multiple people in the class. He sits in front of Marco, who stares at him suspiciously. He quietly asked Tom, "why the heck are you here?" Tom turns and honestly answers, "well I was bored and Starship suggested I go to earth school for a change in past and something fun to do." He put air quotes near fun to do. Marco chuckles a bit, saying "only Star would find school fun." He smiles as looks to the ground a bit. Making it seems like he has a crush on Star, Tom felt his chest flutter when Marco chuckled a but but felt heavy when he looked like he liked Star. They were under the blood moon when he was still trying to get with star, and he and him got stuck under the light and was forced to dance by the "curse". Tom turned around once a loud grunt came from the teacher. After an half and hour class was over and Marco was the first on out of class, he went to his locker putting his stuff away and got other stuff for his next class which was art, Tom had that class too. Marco shut his locker and turn just to be shoved his locker by one of the school bullies. He just rolled his eyes and kicked his legs out from under him, saying "I'd thought you'd learn by now, I can kick your ass. Leave me alone before you leave me no choice but to." He headed for art. Tom was waiting by the door. Marco walked in rolling his eyes a but at ton once he opened the door before he could. Tom walking after him sitting next to Marco in the back of class. Since it was the first day of class 5he teacher was letting them have a free day. Tom started to draw out of boredom, Marco watch out of the corner of his eye. After this class he learned from talking with Tom some, he would only see him during first and second period and lunch. He played on his phone from the rest of class.

(Time skip a bit because late night writing) 

Tom walked down the hall heading to lunch to meet up with Starship, Janna, and Marco. He smiled, today didnt seem as bad. It was kinda fun as point other times it just dragged on. He wasnt paying attention to where he was walking and ran into a bully who yelled at him and called him a three eyed, horned freak. Tom didnt not like that and got into a full fled fist fight. Getting him after school detention for two weeks and the kid who called him that got suspended from school for four weeks. Tom walked into the lunch room with a slightly bloodied nose already dried up and and ice pack on his arm which was deeply bruise as well as several small bruises in other places. The other kid had teeth kicked in and was bruised a lot more then him. Marco eyes wide and immediately started to fuss over Tom. Star did a bit but mainly asked questions. Marco scolded him for fighting and told him he needed to learn how to control his anger. The next day there was no other incident with a fight with him. Marco was bullied a bit more for being friends with Tom but kept to himself. This continued for a but before Tom slowly found out and started to hang around Marco more. He wasnt messed with when Tom was near. Marco was getting his stuff out of his locker, tom had royal shit to do today, and multiple bullies canr up and poked fun at him, he was outed by Jackie when the first broke up until he explained himself to her. Marco was beaten up pretty bad, them all laughing teasing him that his freak boyfriend wasnt here to protect his weak ass. Marco hit pretty bad went to the office explain what happened then left. Opening a portal to the underworld, once he went through the portal and it closed, he fell to the ground. The reason why he chose Tom's place was because his parents would freak out and he had developed a crush, a pretty bad one over the days, the curse not helping it slow. Tom came into his room saw Marco and immediately helped him, pissed but Marco came first. Marco was hiding tears as he let his guard down, which worried Tom. Who hugged him gently and made Marco look at him and wiped off the tears. Marco hugged him tighter and buried his face into Tom neck making Tom blush. Marco mutter a small little nervous confession to Tom. Tom smiled and told him a confession of the same. Tom gently kissed Marco forehead, in a comforting manner.
--------------------------
I am done it's almost 1 am I am tired. Good night it probably sucks but oh well, good night enjoy.