⚠️32⚠️

TWO MONTHS LATER (AFTER TOUR)

It's official I'm no longer with Sony. And Zion is pissed.

FLASHBACK (LAST NIGHT OF TOUR)

We just finished celebrating. The boys are sleeping and Zion Lani and I are sitting on the bus's couch. 

He seems a little off to me.

"You ok?" I rub his back.

He shrugs me off.

"I'm fine bro." He says.

"Who is your bro?" I ask.

"V please Can you not." He stresses his voice.

"I'm not doing anything you look pissed and I want know why."

"You want to know why I'm pissed?"

"Yeah I do." I walk into the sleeping area and put Malani in her travel crib.

I walk back into the main area and sit down.

"Talk." I say.

"I'm pissed because I've been working my whole life to do this and you got it in a blink of an eye."

"So you're mad at me because you did me dirty and when I finally got mad enough I wrote a song that blew up?"

"That seems like a you problem not a me problem "bro"." I say

"You know what fuck you." I was taken back by his statement.

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!" We go back and forth.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM SORRY THAT MY CAREER IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOUR RIGHT NOW ZION. I really truly am but you can't take what you caused out on me. If you were faithful and truthful then we wouldn't be here. YOU KNOW IT I KNOW IT WE ALL KNOW IT!"

I storm out the room and to the back with Malani. God he's an ass.

FLASHBACK OVER

We haven't spoken weeks. If he wants to see Malani he has one of the boys get her.

I want to apologize but I don't think I'm wrong.

"Hey V go I got her I know you're thinking about him again." Jordan comes down the steps with Malani in her arms.

Jordan has been trying to come over every night so we can catch up. Really she's trying to cover up the fact that Nick met up with Alexy's on tour and he cheated.

"No no I'm fine he's fine."

"V go now."

"Fineeeeee."

I walk up the steps and put on clothes.