33

TWO YEAR LATER

A lot has happened in two years. Let me catch you up.

Zion and I were doing really good up until Valentine's Day this year when I found out he cheated again. That resulted in a 3 am SoundCloud drop dissing him. (Song is at the top of the chapter)

It also resulted in me get a couple of awards so thank you Zion.

We still have a good schedule with Malani but as for us it's no more.

As for Malani she's so big now she just turned two and she's the smartest kid you'll ever meet.

Jordan has one more year of med school before she's an official intern doctor. And her and Nick ended things a long time ago.

Edwin was found love with Izzy but I could have told you that they were together.

Austin had a baby of his own with is girlfriend Ansley, Theo he's the cutest ever. He kinda makes me want to have another.

Brandon also has a girlfriend now, Maggie. I'm the reason they met. Maggie was new to my label and we became good friends and I went to a 360 party and took her.

But for me I don't know. My career is great but I want something more. I tent to wonder a lot why Zion did what he did we were so good I really thought he was going to propose soon.

ONE YEAR AGO VALENTINES DAY
I wake up to a room full of roses and a note on the pillow where Zion should be.

"Good morning beautiful today is about you head to the kitchen for surprise two." It reads.

I get out the bed and walk down to the kitchen I'm greeted with more roses I peak and see two glasses of orange juice and Zion cooking.

I slowly walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around him.

"Good morning." He says turning around.

"Hi." I say.

"Go sit the food is almost done then go get dressed."

A text pops up on his phone and he grabs it instantly.

I don't think much into it but it got me thinking.

FLASH BACK OVER

I remember being so naïve to what was clearly happing just because I wanted to be happy.

But I'm good. I don't need him.

ZIONS POV FROM THAT DAY

When I grabbed my phone I knew what she was thinking.

But she was wrong.

I contacted a jeweler to get her dream engagement ring. She just happened to be named Asia and was younger.

FASF FOWARD

V and I had a amazing night. I'm going to get the ring tomorrow. But I want to do this the right way.

"Hey I think I'm going sleep can you check on Lani before you go to sleep?" V walks up and hugs me.

"Yeah I got you. Good night love you." I kiss her.

"Night."

She walks up the steps.

I chill in the living room before getting sleepy.

I walk into Malani's room and see her sleeping peacefully.

"Hey baby girl. You probably don't remember but the day you came home I told you I was going to marry your mom.  It's happening real soon. And we will be a real true family again all under the same roof. And you'll have the siblings we talked about and everything. Anyways I just came to tell you I love you." I kiss her on her forehead and walk out her room.