8

ZIONS POV

One month. One month without seeing her, calling her,having her in my presents and I'm already going crazy. I mean I deserve it though I cheated and kept a life changing secret from her. I really fucked up.

I lied when I said that the girl I cheated with was the only one. She was the tenth. I was either high or just not in my right mind. V and i would get into an argument and I would hang up or leave and cheat. But when I was high it was different. I knew what I was doing but I didn't want to stop.

It felt right in the moment but I regretted once the high let off. I didn't deserve her she has gone through so much for me to have treated her like that. She's too kind hearted and her voice. God the way she could sing me to sleep she sounded like a angel the way the sung.

My thoughts get interrupted by one of the boys knocking on my door.

"Yo Z we are about to go to the studio and record be ready in like 10." Edwin says from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I got you." I respond.

SKIP THE DRIVE

We all walk into the studio and start getting set up. "So does anyone have suggestions for this song?" We all get quite and think.

"Sorry." I say that's the only thing I can think out right now.

"Ok how about some lyrics." Edwin says .

It takes us a good two hours to finally have a song I hop in the booth to lay down my last part.

"Baby, you right and I know it
Let me step back for a moment
Hold me and all of my broken (Oh)
Don't let me go 'cause I'm falling ('Cause I'm falling)
Baby I'm trying to prove it (Prove)
Can't say these words if it's useless (Oh-oh)
I know you're searching for something new
But baby, I'm still loving you (I'm still loving you)" 

I sit in the booth for a while trying not to cry. I haven't told the boys about V because I just met them but I have a feeling they are about to ask about her. I walk out and Austin takes a good look at me.

"Bro you good?" He says.

I shake my head no. "I fine though i really don't wanna get into it but for now let's just say that I left a girl back home and before I left I fucked and she broke up with me." I say before sitting down on the couch.

They all nod and we finish up. As we walk out the door we see three boys in the hallway harmonizing. "Y'all sound really good." Nick says walking past them.

"Thanks we heard y'all earlier y'all don't sound too bad you're selfs." The Latino boy says

"Thanks I'm Nick by the way. That's Edwin, Brandon, Austin, and Zion." He says pointing to all of us. We all wave.

"I'm Daniel, that's Devon, and Kevin." He says pointing to them.

We talk for a little longer until we exchange numbers. Before going home.

VENUS'S POV

Today I have to decision on wether I'm going to put modeling on hold and run the business until the baby gets here or risk it by not telling my agency. I mean I don't really want to lie but sitting at home just isn't for me.

I can do other things if modeling doesn't work like I guess I could sing. I laugh at my self just thinking about anyone but my shower head hearing me sing.

The only people who know that I can sing is Jordan and Zion. That's it it's not like I'm bad at it I just feel like people won't like it. I have stuff written down in my Journal just waiting to turn into songs.