6

ONE MONTH LATER

I wake up around 1 in the morning and start getting ready for the move.

Jordan comes in around 1:30 and starts loading our stuff into the car as I reach for a box she takes it away.

"I'm pregnant not disabled!" I yell as she goes downstairs.

I could have gotten my box.I walk downstairs and see mr and mrs Jones hugging Jordan with tears all over there faces. Jordan said her goodbyes and now it's my turn.

"V we are so proud of what you have accomplished in the time you have been alive you are so strong. We love you just as much as we love Jordan. You are OUR daughter and we love you sooo much." Mrs.Jones says while hugging me. I just look at them for a while trying not to cry.

"You guys have done so much for me and I will forever be thankful for that. You took me in when I thought I had no family and you raised me to be a great person. I love you guys too and thank you for everything." Mr.Jones comes and hugs.

And with that we drive to the airport.

SKIP THE FLIGHT
We get the directions to our house and when we get there it's beautiful.

"I know your parents got us a house but this is huge!" I yell from my joy

"Wait till you see the inside!" She yells back.

We run it and see a very open floor plan. The living room is very big so is the kitchen. We tun up the steps to see the biggest rooms I've ever seen! With walk in closets.

I can tell I'm going to like it here. "I would love to walk around more but I need to go to the appointment I scheduled for my baby. Love youuuu bitch." I say walking out the door.

"Love you toooooo hoe!"

L.A seems like a pretty cool place to live I mean I've been here for all of 2 hours but it's ok.

My doctor is only about 10 minutes away form our house so the drive was very smooth.

"Venus Parrish." I say to the front lady.

"We will call you back in a sec sweet heart." She says with a smile. I find my seat a wait, as I'm sitting there I get a judgmental look from a old lady.

"What are you looking at?" I ask her.

"You just look so young yo be having a baby. Your mother must be so disappointed in you and look at all the tattoos on you god gave you a beautiful body why ruin it?" She says with a smug tone

"Lady I don't know you I know I'm young. But my mother died in a car crash when I was 16. And the tattoos I got because that was how I coped with it. So you in my business don't do that trick ass bitch." The whole room was quite until someone called my name"Venus Parrish?" The lady called walked through the door and into my appointment.