A Singer's Talent (6/28- 7/4/2021)

Marinette Rosalinda Belle Dupain-Cheng was with her parents, Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng. Marinette was helping her mom set the table for their afternoon snack. Her father was working on perfecting a new recipe for their family-owned bakery. "Marinette sweetie, could you sing me a little something while we set the table?" Sabine asked her 5 year old daughter. "Sure mommy, I wrote a song when I was at school." Marinette said, beaming with happiness.

"You did? That's lovely, what's it called?" Sabine answered, smiling at her daughter's happiness. "It's called Donne-Moi." Marinette responded. Tom got out a camera & started recording their daughter. Marinette started singing.

Tom & Sabine clapped for their daughter. "That was beautiful mon petite princesse." Tom said, smiling. "Merci papa!" Marinette said, smiling. "De rien ma fille belle." Tom said, stopping the recording. "Can I bring my ordinateur please?" Marinette asked. "sure but be careful around the table." Sabine said. "Will do mommy." Marinette said, saluting. "What would you like to eat ma petite Étoile?" Sabine asked. "Could I have un sandwich s'il te plait?" Marinette asked. "What kind?" Sabine asked.

"PB & J please." Marinette said. Sabine nodded & made the sandwich while Tom gave Marinette his camera. "You can use my camera to record videos of you singing & upload them to YouTube." Tom said. "I can?" Marinette asked. Tom nodded. Marinette hugged her father. "Thank you daddy!" Marinette said, grabbing the camera and computer & taking them up to her room. Sabine then gave Marinette her food. Marinette thanked her & went on her computer.

Marinette had her camera & placed it on a box. Marinette started working on a disguise. "There, now I have a secret identity." Marinette said, placing the clothes on her bed. Once it was on the bed she went to the bathroom & changed.