chapter ????

Chapter #

Live Performance (10\26-)

Today was the day that everything changed for Marinette and Adrien. Today was July 7th, the first day of GamerCon and Coachella. ¨Marinette get up, we have to go to GameCon.¨ Adrien said, taking the blanket off. ¨Good morning Adrien, I thought this day would never come." Marinette said, smiling at Adrien. "It's hard keeping this a secret." Adrien said, carrying Marinette. "Adrien, put me down! I need to get ready." Marinette said, laughing. "I'll take you there Princess." Adrien said, kissing her cheek.

Marinette let out a tiny squeak as Adrien let her down. "Thank you Adribear, how kind of you." Marinette said while smiling at him. Marinette and Adrien grabbed their toothbrushes and brushed their teeth. Adrien brushed the petite bluenette's hair. ¨Thank you Chaton, you're the best boyfriend ever.' Marinette said, smiling at the tall blonde. "No problem Bugaboo." Adrien said, tying her hair in a half down-half up ponytail. They left the bathroom and went into the room to change.

"I made us matching outfits." Marinette said, taking clothes out from the drawer. It was a white lace topped baby pink ruffled skirt dress, paired with a white peal bracelet and her half heart necklace that Adrien had gifted her on their conjoint channel's 2nd anniversary.