Chapter 4

You Can't Get Under Skin ((8/30-

Marinette was in her room writing a song. "Hey Bug." Adrien said, coming up the trapdoor. "Hey Kitty." Marinette said, smiling as she put her pink & purple butterfly pen down. "What are you working on?" Adrien asked. "I'm writing a song. I'm stuck on inspiration, it's been a long time since I wrote after I stopped singing." Marinette said, giving him a sad smile. "I know the accident ended up with you in the hospital. You couldn't sing, dance or walk for a year." Adrien said, hugging her.

"I still have trouble walking, that's why I'm clumsy." Marinette said, hugging back. "I love you so much Marinette." Adrien said, sweeping her off her feet. "Awee, I love you too Adrien." Marinette said, kissing him. Adrien kissed back, deepening the kiss. Marinette smiled & laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "What? What are you laughing at, shortie?" Adrien asked, smirking. "You just gave me an Idea for my new song." Marinette said, breaking the kiss.

"What is it?" Adrien asked. smiling. "I was writing two songs for Lila. I wanted to tell her she can't get under my skin & she doesn't know who I really am." Marinette said, writing more lyrics and showing her boyfriend. "I love it." Adrien said, smiling. "You say that all the time babe." Marinette said, frowning. "It's because I do. Wow, you lack self confidence, M'lady." Adrien said, smirking. "Kitty, why do you have to be a bully?" Marinette asked, pouting.

"I'm not a bully, I'm telling you what you need." Adrien said, as she went on her tippy toes. Marinette smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Adrien placed his hands on her waist and kissed her. Marinette kissed back, smiling through the kiss. Adrien broke the kiss to let her finish her songs. "Do you think I should sing them live or record them in the studio?" Marinette asked. "You should sing it live." Adrien said, smiling.

"Ok." Marinette said, smiling. "C'mon, we have to go to the studio, I'll drive you there." Adrien said, smiling. Marinette smiled as she grabbed her bag. Adrien grabbed the keys and opened the door. "After this, we have to record videos for YouTube." Marinette said, following Adrien.