Author's Note (01/04/2022)

Hello, if you're reading this it means I published a lot of finished/unfinished chapters. chapter 4 is completed, the others aren't. I published them because I'm working on re-writing this book. I'm renaming this "Our Multi-talented Life" & won't be surrounding on their superhero lifes because it won't be a part of the plot. Here's the draft of the description & please keep in mind that I'm still working on it.

   When Marinette was little she loved to sing and act. One day she got a role in a movie and series franchise  titled "A Mermaid Tale".  When she was 10, she got signed to a record label, Miraculous Enterprise Records (MER for short.) After an accident she had put her singing and acting career on hold. Marinette still uploaded content on YouTube. Some content including gaming. That's when she comes across a channel named Monsieur Noir. Marinette had been a fan of his for 8 years.

   When Marinette and Adrien start dating, they both reveal their other life. They both were shocked but had their moment together. Now  that Marinette is 18 she decides to come back from the break. Adrien agrees with her and they plan a concert together. When they head to school they see Lila. Lila lies to everyone and says she's Mademoiselle Papillon. Marinette decides that her comeback will be her reveal.

Did you like it? Let me know, I'm in need of inspiration & ideas.

   Also off topic, the reindeer is Monsieur Rudolph Claus. He was a present from my crush & his grandma. I didn't expect it because we both got called to the office. I thought it was my grandparents because they know I like him. I thought they were mad at me. I literally thought my ass was in trouble. I wanted to take off his jacket since I thought it was my grandparents, I didn't want them to see that I was wearing someone's jacket. I also didn't feel like taking it off since I was freezing.

   (I was in Guatemala with my family for December 2020-January 2021 & it was burning hot even in December.) When I went to the office, I saw my friend let's call him Toni, & my best friend/crush let's call him Dee Dee, & Dee Dee's grandma. His grandma was holding a bag the size of a 5 year old. I was surprised & speechless. I said "Thank you." but with my speaking voice being low, I said it even more quietly since I literally couldn't speak.

   I wanted to hug Dee Dee (Mon Croissant 🥰😭🐈‍⬛💚) but I didn't. I eventually did hug him at the last period. He's so kind to me, I can't. 😭😭😭😭 I feel like I don't deserve him. He knows me better than I do & what makes me happy or when I'm upset. 😭🦋💚💖🥰🐞🐈‍⬛ He's My Kitty, Mon Croissant.