Author's Note (8/29/2021)

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the long wait for the next chapter. I've started high school & I've been busy with work but I promise I'm writing the next chapter. Here's a sneak peek....

"Imagine them seeing you now?" Adrien asked. "Some of them will be like 'Oh I used to go to school with her!' Some would start to spread rumors that I was their friend, or make me look bad by saying that I bullied them." Marinette said. "Don't listen to them, you're beautiful to me." Adrien said, kissing her lips. Marinette kissed back, giggling a bit. "I love you, Adribear." Marinette said. "I love you too Bugaboo." Adrien said, putting a hand out to her. Marinette grabbed it & stood up. "Let's get to school shall we?" Adrien asked.

   "Such a gentleman, thank you." Marinette said, smiling. "Anytime now let's go."' Adrien said, smiling. Marinette & Adrien went downstairs and greeted her parents. Adrien then got a croissant and split it between him & Marinette. They both ate it & thanked her parents. "See you, have a good day you guys." Sabine said, smiling. "Bye Mrs. Cheng & Mr. Dupain, have a good day."  Adrien said, smiling. "Oh son, you can call us mom and dad." Sabine said, smiling. "Yeah, remember what we told you?" Tom asked.

   "Oh right, sorry. I guess I'm nervous about it." Adrien said, smiling. "Why? Is there something you're not telling me about?" Marinette asked. "No, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Sabine said. "Nothing to worry about Marinette." Tom said. "Yeah, it's nothing for you to worry about." Adrien said. "Ok." Marinette said, faking a smile. "We should get to school." Adrien said, smiling. "Yeah, let's go." Marinette said, smiling. On the way to school Marinette was suspicious of Adrien.