Disclaimer IG?

OKAY guys basically this is my first time ever writing an actual book, (not my first time writing smut LOL first time I ever did was in the sixth grade) anyways I started this book in like May 2021 and I finished it in the beginning of August. Now I am a really impatient person and I hate having to wait. So like yk when you read a story and then the writer hasn't released all the parts to the story I get annoyed. Now obviously I didn't do that to y'all cause yk I'm nice. Also because I'm a big procrastinator and I don't get motivated to write unless I'm horny or I feel like I'm not like other girls 😇. So if you guys do like this fanfic then that's cool but don't expect to become a whole ass author. So if I do do more stories I'll release them when they're completely done. Well yeah. Anyways if you guys read the lil description you might want to know more about the photo i used for the cover, obviously your favorite writer wouldn't leave you guys hanging 😘😘🤓.

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=490238

Do what you want with that. Now I read about some headcannons about how they thought Hidan's cum would taste like zombie cum and I was like "I mean yk idk" but lowkey I feel like he wouldn't wash his ass cause he'd be like "whatever I'm immortal idgaf." But dw he does in this fanfic 😣. Also they imagined that his "russell the love muscle" (LMAO I was looking at synonyms for penis and that came up I found it funny tbh. 😔 I'll give you guys the link to that too https://blog.reedsy.com/guide/how-to-write-dialogue/other-words-for-said/) would be hella veiny and I can see that being true idk why but it just feels right. I also just think that his cock would be a little above average just cause i said so. So if you're wondering how big it is in this story Imma say 7-7.5 inches. Also apparently he's like 5"8 which I'm fine with cause I'm like 5"2- 5"3, but for the people that are like taller uhhhhh that sucks sorry( unless you like being the one taller in the relationship that's cool too), IG just imagine that he's like 6"8.
Okay I've been rambling too much please don't get carried away. But my writing might not even be that good 😔 ik it sucks, I suck at everything, thats why everyone leaves me. LOL