(9) Euphorical Experience

"You've made me so frustrated princess, I don't believe it's healthy to have built up anger in your system. So I'm going to take it out on you." Hidan growled as you looked into his intoxicating violet eyes for the hundredth time now... You knew where this was going to go but you felt like teasing him to teach him a lesson for speaking that way to you without consent. 

"Hmmm... You're right it's not healthy, but what would you do if I wasn't here? What would you do then?" You hummed calmly in response to his impatient and needing tone. 

Hidan was taken aback, he wasn't expecting this question, he expected some resistance on your part but you'd submit later on so he didn't mind. He choked out a response. "I-I'd probably fight someone, or uh... jerk off." 

"Why don't you do that second one for me baby?" You requested. 

"You want me to jack off in front of you?" He asked confused.

"Yes. Get on the bed and get comfortable for it." You ordered promptly.

"B- but I thought--" Hidan was cut off.

"I said get on the bed Hidan." You sneered.

After a second reprimand Hidan quickly listened and did as you told him. Hw walked over to the bed slowly, he took of his sweatpants and kept his boxers on. He adjusted the pillow so it could rest nicely on his broad shoulders and neck. You walked over to the edge of the bed and placed your palms on the bed's edge board. You smirked at him seductively watching his every move like predator eyeing it's prey. Hidan looked at you biting on his bottom lip chewing it slightly. He looked as though he was holding back something to say. Y/n noticed this.

"What do you wanna say pretty boy? Use your words." Hinted Y/n.

"I'm, not hard yet I- I have to get it... you know not soft." Hidan implied.

"Okayyy? And what do you want me to do about that?" Y/n proceeded. 

"Well I have to do something to get it hard, like think about something, see something I don't know." Hidan conveyed. 

"Okay. I think I know what I can do now." You said with a grin. You watched as Hidan relaxed in his bed position, his hand over his clothed penis. He began palming it waiting for Y/n to start doing something. 

She took her hands down to the hem of Hidan's red hoodie, she grabbed onto it and pulled it up to her stomach. She made circles around her belly button and began smirking whilst biting her lip. Hidan was eyeing her down waiting once again for her to do more. After a bit she put the hoodie over top of her plump breasts and began needing them in her hands. Hidan gave a small moan. 

You took the hoodie completely off and threw it at him and it landed on top of his head, the hood covering his face. He quickly took it off his head with one hand and threw it to his side. You were moving your hands up and down your upper body. You started to play with your hair with both hands like a white girl dancing in a club. 

Your hands revert back to your breasts, you cup them gently in your palms and your index and middle fingers slid in between your nipples. You began pinching them with those fingers. Little whimpers escaping your mouth.   

Hidan looked back at the scene you were giving him, taking it all in. You were pinching your nipples more roughly, you were squeezing them and letting go of them repeatedly. At that point Hidan's hand that had once been over his boxers had now ventured out inside of them. 

You looked down at where his hand was now and smiled at him, making eye contact with his beautiful eyes. Without breaking eye contact you spit onto both your breasts and began stirring it around your nipples with your fingers. You were making low groans because your slick slippery saliva was stimulating your stupendous tits. You began circling the middle of your nipples, you let out a sharp gasp, from not knowing how sensitive they'd be.