ⒾⓉⓈ ②⓪①⑨ ⒶⒼⒶⒾⓃ ⒷⒶⒷⓎ!!

AS OF JULY 4 2021, THIS STORY WILL ONLY HAVE THE WARNING, PLAYLIST, CHARACTER, AND FIRST CHAPTER PAGES UP. NO UPDATES WILL OCCUR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. UPDATES WILL RESUME ONCE THE TWO OTHER BOOKS ARE FINISHED. THESE FOUR CHAPTERS SO FAR ARE MERELY FOR A SNEAKPEAK.

in honor of my creepypasta obsession back when i first joined wattpad to read the fanfics, i decided to write this story :)

ty creepypasta for making me stay on this fucked up app and writing stories, an odd butterfly effect...

just note that this will NOT be like those old fanfics

ex:

the toby waffle thing, masky and hoodie cheesecake, y/n being abused and suddenly turning a killer.

nah this is gonna be straight gore and gross stuff.

they're literally going to be ruthless killers that are terrible at love, and that's why it's yandere. cause they can't love correctly.

onto the disclaimers!

I SUPPORT NO ACTIONS THAT HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK. I DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD EVER ACT LIKE THIS. THESE ARE THEIR DREAMSMP ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS AND THEYRE OVER EXAGGERATED AND USED AS REFERENCE TO THIS STORY. THE REAL PEOPLE ARE NOT USED.

AGAIN, THE ACTIONS ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY ME! I WOULD NEVER SUPPORT, ENDORSE, OR ACT ON ANY ACTIONS IN THIS STORY. THE MORALS OF THE CHARACTERS ARE WRONG AND DISGUSTING AND ANYTHING I WRITE FOR PLOT THAT SUPPORTS THESE ACTIONS DO NOT COME BACK TO MY MINDSET.

SIMPLY SAYING THAT I WRITE ABOUT THIS TOPIC BUT DO NOT SUPPORT IT. IT IS ONLY FOR PLOT. UNLESS I SAY I SUPPORT IT, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT.

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL CREEPYPASTA CREATORS AND THE DREAM SMP ONES BELONG TO DREAM AND THE OTHERS INVOLVED.

THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!! IF THIS STORY MAKES ANY CC UNCOMFORTABLE, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL HEAVILY EDIT OR TAKE DOWN THIS STORY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LOT OF GORE IN THIS BOOK. AS IN ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER. IT IS VERY DESCRIPTIVE AND THE ONLY REASON I AM ABLE TO BE THIS DESCRIPTIVE IS BECAUSE I WATCH HORROR MOVIES A LOT. THE POINT IS, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID THE GORE. SO IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, OR GORE IS TOO OVERWHELMING, THEN IM SORRY. THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU. IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU ARE TRIGGERED FOR SEEING AS YOU IGNORED THE WARNINGS. IF I MISSED A TRIGGER AND YOU WERENT EXPECTING IT, THEN THAT IS MY FAULT.

warnings:

death
killing
blood
heavy gore
torture
obsession
addiction
drugs
alcohol
stalking
yandere
messed up love
body horror
cannibalism
detailed death

YES ITS A VERY LONG LIST. GIVING VERY MUCH GROCERY LIST JSJS

BUT IF I DIDNT LIST A TRIGGER AND YOU ARE SCARED IT MIGHT BE IN THIS BOOK, LET ME KNOW!!

THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT IMAGES IN THE STORY COULD CONTAIN DISTURBING IMAGERY. IMAGES ARE USED AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I WILL LEAVE A SPACE TO SCROLL BY IT IF YOU ARE EASILY UNSETTLED. ITS MOSTLY MANGA GORE OR HORROR MOVIE GORE IMAGES!
ex: Killer Klowns from Outer Space, the klowns are punching someone's head off.
ex2) junji ito manga horror
(my two favs <3)

this story is for entertainment only. no harm to CCs or readers is meant.

please read next page for character sheet that gives a reference.

enjoy reading <3