ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

WELCOME TO VOMIT CHRONICLES:
A Book On How To Survive Crazy Killers Who Are Obsessed With Killing YOU.

a book by Y/N

RULE 8: don't go on dates with killers. don't ask me why i did. i just did. i wish i didn't. feel free to wish death on me. but she was pretty, can you blame me? -Y/N

tic warning!

A FEMININE VOICE CALLED TO Y/N.

"uh excuse me? hey honey, how's it hanging?"

"sorry, but you're a murderer and i don't think i should talk to you..."

alyssa didn't play football. she was more of a softball kinda gal.

but today she was practicing for a linebacker.

and y/n was the test dummy.

when the boys were distracted, she started sprinting across the gravel lot of the fair. her sneakers were torn from the sharp gravel.

y/n got whiplash from lashing their back towards the noise. they still didn't have enough time to react from the blonde tackling them.

"please let me go i won't-"

"tell? real funny."

"i wanna be in the sequel!"

alyssa paused.

"you're funny. i like you. what's your name?"

"y/n."

"where do you live?"

"i don't feel obligated to share that. now please let me go so i have a head start to outrun them."

the group of boys stared at the two who were on the gravel, sitting beside each other with scrapes and cuts. they were counting down on their fingers, three left.

"if you go on a date with me, i'll even help you run away."

"how can i trust you?"

"take my gun."

alyssa handed them the gun and stared.

"well compared to you i'll feel a little...dressed down?" y/n mumbled as they looked the beautiful woman up and down.

"oh! you're perfect the way you are, but i'll take you home to clean up!" she smiled and y/n almost fainted.

"well we better run..."

"i stole my ex-dates car. cmon babes."

it was a nice dinner.

at the Burger King playground.

they didn't eat anything, because no one was there to make stuff.

so they both grabbed the paper crowns and played on the playground.

after alyssa disinfected in.

"i hate little kids and their germs.." she grumbled every time she scrubbed a spot.

they played hide n seek, climbed around, had some laughs.

"i think we'd be really great friends if you didn't...yeah."

"it's a hobby."

"a hobby would be crocheting."

"oh i do that to! i made a cute little sweater for our dog-"