ʀᴜʟᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ

WELCOME TO VOMIT CHRONICLES:
A Book On How To Survive Crazy Killers Who Are Obsessed With Killing YOU.

-a book by Y/N

RULE 4: i screwed up a tad bit. some killers are lucky enough to be erased from databases, and psychos. they WILL kill you in broad day light. they WILL kill other people to get to you. don't take any chances. -y/n

"TAKE ME BACK TO MY HOUSE-

-and i want you to search it. im not going to stay there if creeps are still lurking around."

so they escorted y/n back to the house, and y/n walked around with them as they investigated.

"boss! we got fingerprints upstairs on a light switch!"

officer moony nearly sprinted to it, running up the stairs as fast as possible.

"let me see that!"

his face was pure bliss. they would finally catch the killer and he'd be addressed as a savior.

did he care about the victims?

why would he.

his face soon dropped.

"i've seen this finger print a hundred god damn times. i've studied this exact print for days straight."

"w-what?"

"it is his, Dream's. and he leaves these fuckers everywhere. we can't catch that idiot because his prints aren't in the database. he never existed on any records."

"how is that possible..."

"they've been erased, they were never put in, or something messes them up every time he touches something. i've got his prints memeorized."

it was terrible. he woke up in a great mood, always dreaming about how he caught Dream.

Moony was obsessed. he was obsessed with being a hero. he dreamed every night of people loving him and thanking him for saving them. he expects to walk outside and gift from people thanking him would sit on his porch. he would walk in the station and everything would be fine.

and he was immediately slumped as he realized it was a dream.

again. for the 27th time that month.

he's had the dream everyday for a month straight. he sees it as him getting closer to catching him.

any logical person would see it as a bad omen.

the same dream, for a month straight. every single detail was exact, nothing ever changed.

that dream showing something so unrealistic.

something exploding was heard and everyone scrambled to get out of the house.

a police officer grabbed y/n's hand and ran out of the house as another went off.

they ran to the other side of the street and stood away.

"sorry i dragged you like that, i'm officer jacobs, or karl is fine!"