ʀᴜʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

WELCOME TO VOMIT CHRONICLES:
A Book On How To Survive Crazy Killers Who Are Obsessed With Killing YOU.

-a book by Y/N

RULE 2: When you find out a crazy killer is after you, do NOT stay in the same place. Move place to place. If they're smart (not likely) then they can easily figure out your place. Moving can confuse them and you could gain time to get to safety. -y/n

WHEN Y/N LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW-

-they expected a psycho killer. i mean, what killer knocks on the door instead of just sneaking in? a stupid one, but they're still a killer..

but alas, it was the high school people.

"who's at the door?"

"shit, phone guy! i forgot you were still here."

"i am."

"okay then...shut the fuck up for a sec, i need to talk to these people..." y/n yanked open the door and faced the people.

"trick r treating a next month losers. go home." y/n jokes around, the people chuckling.

"the party is starting soon, and we wanted to make sure you didn't change your mind."

"i'm still good. the company of my movies-"

a thump from upstairs. and a light oof from the phone was barely audible.

y/n froze as the high school people got confused.

"on second thought, i'll go. but i won't be staying long."

y/n walked outside and locked the door, quickly stepping away from the house.

"what's going on?"

"nothing, excited for the party is all."

y/n must admit, they felt like they broke rule 1. but they actually didn't. they're using rule 1 to their advantage. so rule 1 was merely cracked, not broken.

the party was awful. the music sucked. the food sucked. the people sucked....quite literally. like get a room.

and of course, they were smoking, drinking, and everything else that was illegal. ick.

"y/n, grab a snack! come sit!"

y/n just stood beside the people.

"how's the party going for you?"

"it's okay. i gotta leave though. i promised i would help Linda fix her TV."

"aww. okay then. you should head back now. the creepies will be out soon. ooo!" a girl wavered her voice, making y/n force out a pitiful chuckle.

they already are out. and in my house!

y/n almost started sprinting because of the paranoia. the thought of someone wandering around in their house and checking stuff out was horrifying.