ʀᴜʟᴇ sɪx

WELCOME TO VOMIT CHRONICLES:
A Book On How To Survive Crazy Killers Who Are Obsessed With Killing YOU.

-a book by y/n

RULE 6: Friday is never a good sign.

especially when it's the 13th. -y/n

THE FOUR MANIACS WERE CURRENTLY

looking around the kitchen of this person's house to steal a plate that was going to be payment for their lives.

a little funny that this plate was worth more than their souls.

cause it seriously was.

wilbur looked at the calendar on the fridge and suddenly burst out in laughter. he fell to the floor as the trio sighed and looked at him.

"what is it now you loony bin."

"it's- it's Friday Night Frights tonight!"

tommy's eyes widened and Ranboo began bouncing on his toes in excitement, tubbo was cheering and laughing along with wilbur.

ranboo grabbed the plate from a top cabinet and raced to the door.

"cmon! we gotta go! get everyone together!"

"oh hey callahan."

the man was currently on the ceiling in the living room as ranboo waved to him. he waved back and detached himself from the ceiling, falling to the floor without a sound.

"what's tonight?"

"Friday the 13th! philza says we can go bat-shit on this special holiday!"

"oh really! haven't had a 13th in a while. this should be fun! where is it?"

"the carnival! sapnap is sure to be there! george is probably lurking around too. dream is stalking someone with karl. quackity is with sam at the workshop! phil is where he usually is."

"sweet. do we have to go get them?"

"yes, sadly."

callahan scurried into the kitchen and dug around before pulling out a bottle of wine. he popped the cork off and chugged half of it. he handed the bottle to wilbur who began drinking it too.

"okay first on the list is quackity and sam."

"where's alyssa?"

"oh she's at the carnival. she has a date!"

"...what."

"are you jealous?" wilbur teased.

"you know why i'm upset."

wilbur's smile dropped when he read over the sticky note.

"im sorry. you're right."

callahan wasn't jealous. he was happy for alyssa.

but things for her usually ended not too swell.

she went on dates, trying to cling to a normal life. she didn't want a boyfriend, she just wanted to feel like a teenage girl again.

the men usually recognized her from the news, and she had to kill them before they could get away.

the other half, she ended up killing anyway because she didn't want to get too attached.

no one realized that she did this for fun. she wasn't upset that it didn't work out. it was like a game.

but still, she made a sob story and stayed in her room for days. so the boys made a compromise to take her out on dates every so often and make her feel special. it was never romantic, but it was the thought that counts.