5.

Here I am again. It's been yet another day.

Day five of writing to you since you left. Day five of hating myself for letting you go. Day five of the numb feeling coming back. Day five of relapsing into my old self.

Ever since you left, I have not been the same.

You have a light in you, the one that cut through the dark I was in and helped me shine through.

Now that you're gone, I see no hope, no light, nothing that can pull me out of the dark abyss again.

It's even worse this time.

But it's not your fault. It is mine.

I admit I was wrong for the way that I acted and treated you.. And now, I acknowledge that I was totally wrong.

The relationship we had has fallen off so I can see correctly now. I've noticed that I made a huge mistake.

You and you alone are the most important human being in my life.

No one comes close.

I'm pleading for a second chance to make it up to you. Let's not throw away everything we've built over the past few months because of the stupid mistake I made.

I'm not asking for your trust or to be the first person you come to immediately, but please, I beg you.

Life is not the same without you.
My days are lifeless.
I miss you very much.

All I need is for you to give me one more opportunity and not push me away even though I pushed you away.

But if you choose not to give me a chance, I understand.

I totally get it.

And I will still say I am sorry.

And I will still say I love you.

And I will stay just in case you come back.

Even though I don't think you ever will.

But I will be here.

For you.

For who I was with you.

For what we lost.

Forever.

With love,
The girl who broke you down

A//n: So I know I haven't been online much and trust me, I have explanations for that but I'll spare you the details. Here's another letter from yours truly.

Love,
Maria