7.

This is the last letter I am going to write.

I am sorry but I have realized that even though I am sorry, I do not deserve your forgiveness.

You taught me how to never give up. Yet I am giving up.

Not on you.

But on myself.

On my dream of us ever again.

I hurt you. I really hurt you.

You haven't spoken to me since that day and that shows how much I really hurt you.

This is my seventh letter. I hope you remember the other six as well.

Seven letters for the seven months we were together for... funny, isn't it?

Maybe to you.

Those seven months taught me so much.

You brought out the best in me. You made me feel like I belonged. You made me feel my happiest self. I had never been so happy in years.

But now I have learned.

That you were good to me.

But I was not.

And so this one is really a goodbye.

Thank you for the memories.

Thank you for the times you cared.

I hope you can forgive me.

I hope you will remember me.

I hope you never forget that I still love you.

I hope you know that I will forever be sorry for the way I treated you.

I hope you know...

That everything will still remind me of you.

I hope you know...

That I will still love you.

With love,
The girl who broke your heart

a//n : Bruhh 100 reads, omg thank you. I know it's not a lot, but just the thought of 100 people having read something I wrote is massive. I've never even seen 100 people together I think. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Also, this is the end of the sappy letters.. now to part two of this (the happy memories ;D )
Can't wait for you to read about this amazing person I can't get out of my head.. ooof

Okay okay Maria, calm down. You're over him. He's over you. He loves someone new. You'll find love too. But he's amazing and you will always remember him fondly and that's okay!