4

I didn't visit Sun Wukong the next day. I didn't want to explain anything, nor listen to him questioning me, nor do I want to be tempted with asking why he abandoned Macaque. Perhaps he didn't and Macaque is just lying. But at the same time, Monkey King isn't the most truthful monkey either. I'm just, so confused. " Ma'am? Are you ok?" A waitress tapped my shoulder. Oh right, I was at a restaurant. " Oh! Yeah sorry," I smiled at her. " Alright? Would you like something lemonade?" She asked.

I nodded, " Yes thank you." I picked my fork back up as the waitress left. I started to eat my food again and picked up my phone. I unlocked it and looked through social media. I thanked the waitress once more when she set down my glass of lemonade. I sighed as I ate my food. I received a text message from MK. He asked where I was and why I did go to Flower Fruit Mountain today. I just simply said I didn't feel like it today.

MK texted me again saying the Monkey King was worried about me. I took a sip of my lemonade and told him just to tell the monkey that I was ok. MK set back a thumbs-up emoji. I set my phone back down and continued to eat my food. I looked my earbuds out of my bag and put them in my ears, connecting them to my phone and listened to music. I continued to eat while bobbing my head slightly to the music.

After a few minutes, I paused my music and looked around. It felt like someone was watching me. It was unsettling. I gulped but saw no one looking at me. I quickly finished my food, paid, and left. I took out my earbuds and shoved them into my bag, holding my phone tightly in my hand. Just gotta get to my apartment quickly. I walked quickly, rushing to my apartment. I raced to the elevator and quickly got out once on my level.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and went inside. I locked it quickly and sighed. I removed my shoes and went to my room to put down my bag. I gasped and dropped my bag when I opened the door. " Hey," Macaque greeted, sitting on my bed. " What are you doing back here!?" I shouted, grabbing my bag. " meh, I knew you would be rushing back here." He smirked. I raised a brow but didn't question it. " Just, get out of my apartment!" I put my bag down. " Nah, it's nice in here."

 " There's AC, comfy furniture, food." He numbered. " Uh, thats all my stuff! Stop stealing my food!" I picked my bag up for the hundredth time and flung it at him. He quickly grabbed it, " You got a strong arm kid. If I didn't catch that, it would have hurt. Whatcha got in here?" He opened and looked through my bag. I went a bit red and rushed over. I tried to steal my bag back but he grabbed my wrist. He got up and twirled me around in one swift motion. I stumbled a bit and fell backwards but he caught me with his arm. " Oh, an almost perfect dip." He winked. 

I went very red and throw a punch from the side, hitting him in the cheek. I caught him off guard and he dropped me. I quickly scrambled up. He rubbed his cheek, " Not a bad punch (Y/n). Wanna see mine?" He smirked. I gulped, " Leave me alone! I-I'll call MK and gave him get Sun Wukong!" I threatened. " And I'll be out before they can even arrive." He chuckled, walking closer to me. I put up my hands, " I'll punch you again!" I threatened.

" You got lucky last time. You caught me off guard. I thought you were the type to freeze up. But no, I was wrong." He smirked once more. " I mean it! I will hurt you!" I backed up as he got closer. I made myself shake slightly, lowering his guard once more before punching him and kicking him in the stomach. He groaned and stumbled back from the kick. He held his stomach, " Jeez, you got me there good." He chuckled, looking down.

I grabbed his head and forced him down. He fell down, " Ugh!" I stepped back, " I'm not weak, Macaque. Leave. My. Home!" I shouted. He got back up with that stupid smirk on his face. " Fine. Fine, you win. Happy sweetie?" He walked backwards to my window. " Stop calling me that!" I huffed. " Sweetheart~" he winked before jumped out of my window. I quickly shut and lock the window. I sigh, " Monkey King would kill me if he knew what I just did." I sighed. 

I changed my clothes and checked my kitchen to make sure no food was missing. " Asshole stole my last fruit snack!" I whined and threw away the box. I went to my room and laid down. I sighed and grabbed my phone and earbuds. I opened my phone to listen to music but instead saw 36 messages and 41 missed called from MK. " Oh no." I sat up and quickly called him back. " Hello? M-" " (Y/N) WHY DID YOU ANSWER ME BEFORE?!" MK screamed. 

" I'm sorry! I was busy! What happened?" I asked worriedly. " Are you in your apartment?" he asked. I said yes. "Get out! Monkey king said he spotted Macaque near your apartment!" MK informed me. Yeah, kinda already know that. " Why did he do something about it?" I asked, laying back down. " Because he was gonna make sure he left and if he confronted him, your apartment would be destroyed," MK informed.

" Meh, sounds like him." I smiled. MK was saying something but got cut off. " Ok! Never mind you can return to your apartment. Monkey King said he saw Macaque leave!" MK went back to being happy. " Yeah, he stole my last fruit snack," I complained. I could hear Sun Wukong sigh in the background. " Well, I'm gonna rest. See you and Monkey King tomorrow. Night MK." " Ok, good night (Y/n)." I hung up. " Good night," I whispered. " Goodnight."