8

I blinked a few times as I opened my eyes. " Uuugh, my head." I sat up and held my head. I looked around and saw Macaque asleep on the couch. He had two books near him. Hey, those are my books! I stood up but fell back down. I laid down and groaned. My pounding headache made it hard to focus. It felt like a hundred warriors were banging on my head. I shut my eyes and curled up on the bean bag. I heard Macaque moving and shifting on the couch. Feet on the floor and a blanket being placed over me.

I opened my eyes slightly and glared at him. " Close your eyes." Macaque huffed. " Fuck you" I muttered as I shut my eyes again. " Hey I stopped your bleeding, don't give me attitude" " You caused the bleeding!" I sat up quickly but felt dizzy. I leaned forward and rested my head on his leg. He sighed and picked me up. He set me on the couch, moving the books out of the way with his tail. He put a pillow under my head and adjusted the blanket. " Next time be smarter and don't attack me." He grabbed the books and set them on a bookshelf. 

" Why do you have those?" I asked. " Better question on why you do. These are ancient powerful books." He looked back at me. " Family." I closed my eyes. " Family?" He repeated. I yawned, " Yeah." He picked the spellbook back out and walked over to me. " Open this." He handed me the book. I gave him a confused look and opened the book. " How!?" He shouted. I shut the book, "It's just a book." I closed my eyes again. He tried to open the book but it didn't budge. " Ugh! What kind of... of... Wait a minute. You said you got this from family. Which means you can open it because you're part of the family right?" He asked.

" I guess so. Can you shut up?" I asked. " Ugh." He put away the book. "I kidnapped you for answers, not for disobedience." " Listen, dude, you're not scary to me. You're just a little thief who raids my kitchen." I groaned. " I am much more than that." His tail wrapped around my wrist and pulled me up. I gasped and glared at him. He grabbed my shoulders and whispered into my ear, " I am a nightmare." He chuckled lightly before pushing me back down. I would be lying if I said I didn't blush slightly.

" Oh? What's that on your cheeks? Are you, blushing?" Macaque teased, laughing. " I am not how dare you!" I shouted, my cheeks now red with embarrassment. I am not blushing over this carbon emo rip-off of Sun Wukong. He grabbed my cheeks with his thumb and index finger, " Ah ah ah, don't lie to me." He smirked. My cheeks only get more red as I kicked my leg forward. His sly smirking face replaced with horror and pain as he dropped forward, hands in between his legs. Yeah, I kicked him there. I pushed him down with my foot, " One hit and you're down. How weak." I huffed and started to drab the belongings that he took from me.

That's when I felt something push me from being. I was pinned to the wall with my chest against the broken wall. I gasped as Macaque squished me farther into the wall. " So you wanna play games huh." He growled. " Just let me go!" I tried to squirm away but it was no use. " Let you go? Hmmm, should I after you've been insulting me and kicked me in the crotch!?" He shouted. " Not my fault you're weak there," I muttered. He obviously heard me and his clawed hands gripped onto my arm, nails digging into me. 

I yelp in pain and tried to get away more. That only caused me to move my arm and make his nails cut down. I stopped moving as to not cause more pain for myself. I bit my lip as I teared up. " I dare you to say one more thing." He threatened. " Please, just let me go home," I whispered, looking down. " Look who is weak now." He pulled away from me. His tail swished under my legs making me fall down.

I held my arm as I shook slightly. I just wanted to go home. I wanted to see MK. I wanted to see Monkey King. I wanted to see all those little monkeys on Flower Fruit Mountain. Macaques tail wrapped around my other arm and forced me back onto my feet. " You give up too quick." he chuckled, pushing me onto the bean bag. " Just let me go!" " Why should I? Give me one good reason that isn't oh MK or Sun Wukong is gonna find out." He did a horrible impression of my voice.

" Because I'll never budge. I won't help you so what's the point?" I huffed. " Ah, all you need to time. Then, you'll be begging to help me in whatever I need." He looked at his nails. " Begging? Excuse me!?" " You heard me." He shot a glare at me. " Oh, and I can use you as leverage." He laughed darkly. " I hate you." I growled. " You might for now, but soon, you'll love me"