1- The day before

Jun 8, 2021

Y/n Pov:

    It was one day before the love or host I had already auditioned to which I got accepted, I was about to start streaming so I started up Minecraft and texted my cousin and told her I was almost ready to stream and to join the call. "Hi chat today we are playing Minecraft with my cousin but before we start make sure that you have eaten and had some water and have taken your vitamins. Ok now let's get into this chat." "Hi, chat!" said my cousin Sage.

    "Alright ,chat I think we should call it a day. We have been streaming for 4 hours so I'll see you next time, remember to eat and have some water. Also remember that I love you all and I hope you all have a great night or day. Bye chat!" I said with a big smile on your face. "Bye chat!" says sage. I wave at your camera and end the stream, I talk to sage for another 15 minutes until we both say goodnight and goodbye. I hang up on the discord call and walk to the kitchen and cook F/f for dinner then head to bed. It had been a long day so all I wanted to do is sleep. I walked into my room and got in bed and was asleep in 5 minutes.

    A/n

Hey sorry this is so short the next one will be longer I promise remember to eat and take care of yourself. I love you all and have a great day or night!
-270 words