Confessions

A/n I would like to say thanks to my friend AJ- for helping me pick this idea i hope you guys like this!

June 13, 2021

Wilbur POV
I woke up and felt weight on my chest. I looked down and seen y/n on my chest her head resting and her hand lightly grabbing my shirt 'she looks so pretty...' I was admiring her while she slept. Then she started to move, she was waking up. I pretend that im still asleep. She starts to move more and i feel her lift herself off me then pause. I feel her lay back onto my chest and i feel my heart flutter. I pretend to wake up, "Good morning..." She looks up at me and smiles "good morning!" I smiled back at her. We just kept eye contact for what seemed like forever. "You have very pretty eyes" she said quietly "thank you, you have a cute smile" she blushed lightly and looked around the room.

Y/n POV
His room is very cozy, his bed is also very comfortable. I laid my head back on his chest. Out of the corner of my eye i could see that his face was red 'was he blushing?' I laughed quietly. "Cosmo! Dang It i got to go home and feed Cosmo!" I looked up at wil, "i can drive you home?" He suggested i nodded quickly and jumped out of bed. I quickly gathered all my stuff and Got to the main door and put my shoes on. He walked next to me and put his shoes on and a hoodie then we exited his house. He opened the car door for me and then got in. We were driving when i felt his hand on mine. "I'm sure she's fine love..." He said lightly 'he called me love' I smiled "thanks i really hope so!" We arrived at my house went inside.
"Cosmo! Where are little one?" I yelled soon i seen a sleepy Cosmo walk down the stair. I ran and picked her up.

I held her close for minute then remembered wil was here. "Oh, sorry i got overwhelmed..." I looked down in embarrassment. He came closer and grabbed my chin gently and made me look at him "its ok it was cute~" i blushed furiously, he just smirked and let go of my chin. "Your mean you know that." He looked at me and gasped "oh my how could you say I'm mean" he said faking being hurt. I laughed and went to go give Cosmo some food. I gave her some food and came back out to the living room and sat down. He came and sat next to me.

Wilbur POV
I think i should finally tell her... I put my hand on hers and she looked over at me. "Hey y/n there's something i have been meaning to tell you..." She gave me a curious look. "Well i know we've only known each other a little and i understand if you think I'm weird after this and don't want to talk to me anymore but..." I have to breath "i really like you and was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I looked away ready to be rejected again by yet another person. "Oh, wil i would love too!" She hugged me tightly 'she didn't reject me...' I hugged her back and kissed her head before pulling her closer. ' I could hug her all day' i smiled and let go of her "what time is it? I didn't even check when we woke up." She grabbed her phone and checked " it's only 9am we must have woken up super early..." I yawned and blushed a little remembering how she was sleeping with her head on my chest. "Can we go back to bed?" I asked she nodded and so i picked her up bridal style "which way to your room my queen?" (That is so cheesy but i love it so ha) she laughed and pointed me to the bedroom. I opened the door and walked in slowly placing her on the bed and crawling in next to her.

Y/n POV
I curled into his chest and breathed deeply inhaling his calming sent. I was so happy i could finally say i was happy. I felt so safe and warm, i started to fall asleep. I felt wil rubbing my back and humming a song i didn't know but it sounded nice. I soon feel asleep to the sound of Wils humming.

A/n
Hey guys sorry this one took so long i haven't been feeling the best lately but here it is hope you like it! Love you guys and remember to eat drink and remember I'm here for you! <3