Waking up...

June 12, 2021

I woke up feeling something heavy around my waist. i tried to move but couldn't so i looked to see what was holding me down. an arm... WILBURS ARM! i blushed like crazy and stopped moving. i started to relax and laid back down i felt him pull me closer to him. i closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep cause he might be waking up. i felt him loosen his grip around my waist and try to move. i pretended to wake up. "good morning wil.... 'yawn' did you sleep well?" He looked down at me "yeah i did how did you sleep?" i blushed " good your couch is quite comfortable" he smiled "how about i make some breakfast and then maybe we could stream?" he asked.
            I responded, "that sounds nice." i sat up and stretched while he got up and made his way to the kitchen. I smiled and looked around 'he has a nice house...' i layed back down and snuggled under the blanket. i smelt bacon. i got up and walked to his kitchen and sat at the table. i didn't see him, i seen the bacon cooking on the stove and some pancakes cooking. i decided to go and help cook so i went up and flipped the pancakes and moved the bacon around. i felt his presence behind me.
                   I felt him grab me from behind "i can do this you know..." he whispered in my ear. i stop and blush like crazy. "do i make you nervous love~?"  his breath on my neck made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up. i felt my legs get weak and I started to hold onto the cupboard. 'oh fuck' "y-yes..." he stopped hugging me and moved back to a random cupboard and grabbed out two plates. 'this fucker where did all his confidence come from?' 
         We sat down at the table and started eating. i felt his hand slide onto my thigh... "is this ok?" he asked i nodded yes and kept eating. we finished and and i helped him wash the dishes. we walked to his office to start streaming...

a/n                                                                                       Hey guys 4 chapters in 4 days in glad im back and writing and cant wait to make more chapters. Love you girls gays and non-binary baes!?