·The Love or host·

Jun 9, 2021

Y/n Pov:

I woke up my annoying alarm at 10:30am. I had my day all planned out, eat breakfast and take a shower by then it should be like 11:15. I started to walk to my kitchen to make some waffles for breakfast. I had just finished eating breakfast and went to shower once I got out and put on my makeup. I went to my room to get ready for the day because i was getting a cat and going on the love or host so I got dressed.

 I went to my room to get ready for the day because i was getting a cat and going on the love or host so I got dressed

It was already 12:00 so I walked out to the car and started driving to the pet store

It was already 12:00 so I walked out to the car and started driving to the pet store. Once I arrived I walked in and got the supplies I would need for the cat/kitten ,I grabbed a litter box, some food and food bowls. I also grabbed some treats and some toys. Once I paid for the items I went to pick out the cat.

          I got the kitten and decided to name her Cosmo

          I got the kitten and decided to name her Cosmo. I paid for the kitten and signed all the paperwork then went home and set up the litter box and the food and water and then called Sage to tell her I got the kitten and to show it to her.

"Sage! I got a kitten" I said as I held the tiny kitten to the camera "Awww She's so cute what's her name?" Sage asked "I decided to name her Cosmo because I thought it would fit the best." "It really does fit! Besides that, how are you feeling about the love or host?" Sage asked, "I'm mostly nervous that people don't like me." "Don't be Y/n I'm sure they will love you! Just remember to be yourself and have fun!" Sage reassured me while the kitten fell asleep on my lap purring softly. "Thanks Sage now I should go, the love or host starts in 5 minutes!" "Alright Y/n good luck!" She said "Bye sage and thank you!"

I log onto my computer and get ready to join the call. No one notices me until Austin says "Hey U/n!" "Hey everyone." I say kind of quietly with a small smile. I then can hear a bunch of different variations of hello. "Why are you so quiet?" says someone named Minx I reply with "Sorry my new kitten just fell asleep on my lap and I don't want to wake her." "Aww can we see her when she wakes up?" asks Wilbur "Sure!" I say while still petting Cosmo softly.

"Ok everyone I think we are ready! We are gonna start with some introductions!" Austin says we all say a different version of ok or alright. Almost everyone had done there's except me and someone named Niki who was next. "Hi, I'm Niki. I'm 18, soon turning 19. I live in Germany but I did plan on moving to the UK soon and my favorite thing to do is probably go on walks!" "Ok and last but not least we have U/n" "Hi my real name is Y/n I'm 22 I live in London and my favorite thing to do is watch movies in the cinema!" "Ok now who thinks who is the worst choice for Wilbur?" Austin asked as everyone started fighting over who is the worst choice.

I decided it would be best to keep to myself ,so I sat there lightly petting Cosmo who as I was petting woke up, I picked her up and gave her small head kisses and booped her nose then put her back down on my lap and started petting her again. People kept fighting till Austin chimed in and said "ok while you all were fighting you missed out on seeing the most adorable thing" You blushed of embarrassment "It's true it was cute can we see your kitten now that she's awake?" Wilbur asked, "sure!" you said as you slowly lifted Cosmo to the camera and the call was filled with a bunch of 'aww' and she's 'so cute' "What's her name?" Austin askes to which you respond "Her name is Cosmo!"

After Wilbur had eliminated everyone else, all that was left was Niki Minx and I. The last question was 'what would you do for your first date?' Minx's answer was "We would start by going to a pub and drink and after would probably do some karaoke" Wilbur just shook his head in approval Then it was Niki's turn "I would probably take you on a Minecraft date with some cake!" And lastly was my answer "Well for starter we would have a picnic then when we were done probably go watch a movie" I answered "That sounds lovely!" Wilbur said "Ok Wilbur time to eliminate one more person till the finals send me the dm" Austin said I started to get super nervous and started to pet Cosmo again who had stayed by my side almost the entire time only leaving to get a drink or eat a little. "Ok the results are in" said "The person who is leaving is.... MINX! I'm sorry minx you have been eliminated." "I'm honestly surprised I was still fockin here." Minx added "And minx had a choice before this started to either choose Love or host and she chose... HOST minx chose host!! Ok minx please tell us your socials and then leave!!" Minx said her socials and left. "Alright everyone we have a special guess everyone welcome..... PHILZA MINECAFT" Austin welcomed Phil and greeted him Phil then said "Hello everyone!" we all said hi back and then Austin asked Phil who he think is better for Wilbur to which Phil responds with "Well Phil if I must pick I would have to say y/n mostly because she's funny and she seem like a good person! No offense Niki." "Non taken Honestly, I totally agree with you, they would be cute together!" When I say I turned into a tomato I mean I got super red and put my face in my hands ,everyone started laughing at mine and I assumed Wilbur reaction. Finally after about 5 minutes of calming me and Wilbur down. Phil had to leave so we continued and it was time for the one on one date Niki and Wilbur went first and you just sat there with Austin talking about Cosmo until they were done we went into a private call and started talking "so what's your favorite thing to do?" he asked "I really like to cook, what about you?" I already knew it was to play guitar. "I really like to play my guitar!" He said "can you play me something?" I asked "Sure, any request?" "no whatever song you want!" He grabbed his guitar and started to play his song 'I'm in Love With An E-Girl' (Play song now)

Once he finished I clapped and he said Thank you and by then it was time to go back and for the final decision. We went into the main call and Austin said "Ok Wilbur dm me your final decision" Wilbur grabbed his phone and typed something and hit send "Ok the results are in the person who will be leaving is ... NIKI!! I'm so sorry but you have been eliminated.'' It's ok I'm glad to have been here and besides I've said it before that they're cute together!" I Blushed again and hid my face "Ok Wilbur are you ready to know what Niki chose?" He nodded "Niki had a choice before this started to either choose Love or host and she chose.. LOVE she chose love" "its alright besides I'm just glad to have been here bye now!" she said as she left. "Ok that means that Y/N you have won now it's time to see what Y/N chose she has chosen.... LOVE!" Wilbur jumped out of his chair and yelled "YES!!!" I just started to laugh as Austin said "Ok everyone that's that thank you for coming go check them both out at Wilbur Soot and U/n BYE EVERYONE!!" "BYE!" You said Wilbur also said bye once the live had ended. Wilbur asked for your phone number ,you gave it to him. And said bye you added his number and went to bed

A/n:

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this. I will make the next one as soon as I can. Remember to eat drink water and take your vitamins ! <3
-1420 words