《The Instagram post》

A/n
Hey yall I'm back kinda I have an idea and if I don't start writing I might forget it so here you go...

Y/n POV
He stopped hugging me after a while and we sat there for a minute.
"So wil do you know how to skate?" I asked him, there is a skate park right down the road and I would love to teach him.
"No, I have never tried." He said as he stood up. I stood up with him and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen.

"We can have some food then go to the skate park so I can teach you to skate!" I told him grabbing out things for a ham sandwich. He smiled and watched as I made the sandwiches rather quickly. I finished and we began to eat talking only a little as of the fact that we were very hungry. After we ate I went to put on a different outfit so I didn't ruin my dress when skating.

I put on some ripped jeans and a random comic tee-shirt. Once I was dressed I walked out to find wil standing by the door on his phone. I walked over and started to put my shoes on, he smiled down at me. I got my shoes on and we walked to the skate park.

"You ready to become a changed man wil?" I asked him he shot me a nod and looked at the skate park that was coming up!

"wow this place looks so cool!" He said with a big smile and ran ahead. I laughed and followed him. I finally caught up to him and we was waiting for me.
" Is this place always so empty?"

-an old one I had written then never finished but it's still pretty good ig