Why am i really here?

Harry wakes up again in the hospital , soon realising it wasn't a dream. "No no this can't be happening"
"What can't be happening Harry?" His aunt says walking into the room. " where is mum and dad?"
"Lily and James? Harry they've been gone for years." Aunt petunia looked questionably at Harry.  " I mean what happened to them and to me?"  Petunia signs and pulls up a chair next to Harry. She gently takes his hand, her eyes suddenly become testy. "Aunt petunia?"
" Harry I don't think I've fully explained the truth about the potters... your parents. You see me and Lilly were never close, and James well I've only met him at the wedding.. you see your mother had a lot of secrets. Your parents loved you very much so they sacrificed themselves to save you. You were the sole survivor of a car crash. The medics they pulled you out and that's why you have your scar."
She smiled sadly and continued. " I loved my sister , your mother so much but I'll never forgive her for leaving me alone in this world to care for myself"
"But aunt petunia... you aren't alone. You have uncle Vernon and Dudley and me as well."
She smiled "you remind me of Lily. Both of you had caring hearts and always defended everyone to save yourself. You see Harry, you and Dudley were playing catch and a car was coming... you pushed Dudley aside and saved his life."

Her guilt built up over time, she knew how horrible they had treated him but he was her sons hero. Despite her neglecting Harry from a young age, Harry still saved someone who wouldn't do the same. She knew that and so did everyone else who knew her. Nothing was more important to her than family, even if that meant Harry As well.

Sorry for short chapter. I wrote this late and couldn't figure out how to end the chapter.