You caught me potter

"You caught me potter"
The tall blonde man stood there, hands up smiling.
"Who- who are you"
"You know exactly who I am"
"NO WHO ARE YOU REALLY! AND DONT LIE TO ME."
"My name Mr. Potter is Lucius Malfoy"
"Malfoy? Malfoy seems very familiar."
"It is mr. Potter. You see you go to school with my son Draco Malfoy. I'm not quite sure what's happened to everyone"
Harry's face grew soft. He sat down calmly and took deep breathes.
"You know who I am? Not who everyone says I am?"
"Yes Mr. Potter. There seems that you and many others have forgotten who they are or what's happened to them. I sought to seek you out hoping you would help me get everyone's memories back. You may not know this but my son, Draco he is your school enemy. We all just are fighting for the same cause, so please Mr. Potter will you help us."

Harry knew that this man may very well be helpful to his answers. Something about this man caring for his son made him realise that he needed to help those effected.
"Okay I will join your cause but first I'd like to know the truth about who I am. I know I'm not normal."
Lucius nodded and waved at his friends from outside the door.
"Mr. Potter this is Antonio Zabini and Marcus Nott. Their sons go to the same school as you and my son. They will be taking us to the dark lord."
"The dark lord?"
"Yes Mr. Potter. Whatever you remember about this man is truthfully unreal, much like your families memories. We must go before dark.
Harry agree and walked alongside the three older men and soon they ended up outside a dark manor.
A short woman opened the door and rushed everyone inside. She nodded us to follow her and soon we were in a sort of meeting room.
"Ahhh Mr. Potter please sit we have much to discuss. But first I would like to introduce you to my wife. Lillian Riddle."
"Mum?"