Im a... what

"Mum?"
Lily smiles brightly at her son. Holding out her arms. Harry rushes into her arms and holds her tightly.
"Harry you may have been told that your father was James potter... that's not the truth."
"Wait.. if I'm not a potter what am i?"
"You are Hadrian James Riddle. James potter is you fathers best friend."
Tom smiled at his family. He didn't look how Harry remembered in his memories. Instead he had short black hair and green eyes. His face human-like.
"Mr. Riddle? I would like to ask you something."
"Please Hadrian call me father. And anything you wish my son."
Right. He's my father. Harry reminded himself.
"What happened to me really?"
"We are sure but we know you and many other teens memories were wiped recently"
Tom motioned for his guards. Whispering something in their ears. Moments later they returned with another teenage boy who looked very much like Tom.
"Hadrian this is your twin matheo riddle"
"It's nice to meet you matheo.. do you remember me?"
"Hadrian your brother unlike you never attended school we wanted to keep him a secret until we revealed his identity to you. He'll be going to school with you and Draco next year"
Harry wondered what life would be like at his school with his new identity. Harry could hardly remember his past identity, but enough to know it would bring confusion and loss of friends.
"Mum? I was wondering if we could start searching for answers. I have so many questions."
"All in due time my boy. We will get to the bottom of this."

~later in the day~
Matheo and Hadrian were now in their rooms plotting.
Lily knocks on the door and they look up to see Draco, Theo and Blaise.
"Hey mates. The girls will be here shortly."
~moments later~
In walks Hermione granger, Ginny Weasley and Luna lovegood.
"Hey boys. So we've all been memory wiped. Hermione says that she might have a idea on who it was."
Ginny looked down with guilt.
"It was... my family." She mumbles
Hermione patting Ginny on her back while she cried. Everyone suddenly moved off the bed and the boys helped Ginny sit.
"Ginny. Can you explain what happened?"
"I saw my mum and Ron talking. About some memory wiping. As soon as they saw me they tried to take my memories. I ran for it. And that's when I found Mione. I'm so sorry this is all my fault!"
Hermione looked up at the boys.
Draco spoke first. "Ginny it's okay. We know this isn't your fault."

~knock on the door startles the gang and they leave to check it out.

Mrs. Malfoy opens the door And yells for the dark lord.
"TOM YOU BETTER COME LOOK AT THIS!"
" let me in! I demand to see Harry Potter and Ginny!"
"Mum? Why did you follow me?"
"Sweetheart we want you to come home. I know what you heard might've sounded bad but it's for the best."
Ginny shook her head and begged mrs. Malfoy to close the door.
"WHAT IS WITH ALL THE YELLING"
Tom Riddle boomed.
"My lord. I was trying to explain how Ginny and everyone else will be staying here"
"Leave my home. Or you will be greatly punished."
"I'm coming back for you."
And with that molly was gone.