not all gone

Harry remained calm for the next few days in the hospital hoping he'd get some kind of clue as to who he was before the accident, but he just kept seeing the same two people he believed them to be his best friends. But who were they?

~Harry's memories~
"She's a nightmare honestly no where she hasn't got any friends." The redheaded boy
Moments later a curly headed girl run past crying.
~end of memory~

Harry couldn't seem to get ahold of all the memories had had been missing but one thing was for sure and that was that he had to find his friends. Maybe they were the key. He thought. He remembered the curly headed girl with frizzy hair. Her name is... Hermione? I think. And- and that redheaded boy with freckles had to be someone named Ron right. That's what she called him, he thought for a moment. Maybe he could find them and they remember him. He grinned lightly. His one chance at figuring out this mess was them, Harry knew he had to find these friends.

Aunt petunia walks in. "Ahhh I see your awake Harry. Feeling any better"
Harry smiled. "Much better thank you.
She nodded and gracefully walked out to find the doctor. Although she looked pale and fragile, she must've been strong in order to help Harry out anytime he asked. To his surprise the doctors walked in with clothes in hand.
"You brought me muffle clothes!"
They all looked at each other around the room, confused on what 'muggle' meant.
"Muggle? Harry?"
"Where on earth did you discover that word?"
He frowned slightly. "I'm not quite sure. It just came out."
"Mrs. Dursley as I have said before your nephew will have a identity crisis and many things he say may sound a little crazy but I assure you he will be fine. Just like any other 15 year old."
"I understand doctor." She smiled.
Although Everyone was focused on Harry talking strangely, he couldn't quite understand why a nurse had flinched at the word 'muggle'. Hmmm I wonder what that was about?  he thinks.
"Doctor? Do you think I could speak privately with that nurse please" he point to the nurse.The doctor put his lips together and signs "of course son. Take your time"
Doctors and nurses filed out the room along with petunia.

"You know what happened to me don't you"
The nurse shook his head.
"I'm sorry mr. Potter I'm afraid you are mistaken"
"No no you know something don't you"
Finally he held his hands up in defence.
"You caught me potter"