Author's note

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS IS BOOK 2

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hey guys!!!

Long time no see!!

So I was originally supposed to publish this book in 2022 but then I decided to do it early and surprise by biggest supporter and soulmate on her birthday!!

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Asksksksksksksksksks !!!! I hope you like my surprises!!!

Now moving on...

This is the sequel of Unidentified darkness and if u haven't read that....I advice you to not read any further...

This is my second book but I am still not that perfect and English is not my first language so if you see any grammatical error please feel free to correct me.

The idea of this book complete belongs to me but if you see any similarities with the other books it's a complete coincidence but if u still think I copied, do inform me and if I've read it, I'll make sure to mention it here...

And I don't hate anyone so if someone In this story turns out to be bad... Please don't hate cuz this is just a fanfiction...

Action will be taken agaisnt any plotted plagiarism. If you find any plagiarism please report it.

There could be some violent scenes and also deaths so if you are not comfortable with those things... Please don't read this for your own good😊

And....THANK YOU so much for taking out your precious time and giving my book a chance.

Hope you guys enjoyed ❤❤