Chapter 10

CREDFORD 17:10

"Can you at least turn on the ac for god's sake?!" Lee Know complained as he wiped off sweat from his forehead.

Jimin snapped his head in the youngster's direction and glared, "Shhh!" He whisper yelled and turned back to keep an eye on their surrounding.

The latter just stared at him in disbelief and mumbled, "This is why I told the leader to keep him active on missions..."

It was late in the afternoon. Jimin and Lee Know were sitting inside the car, that was parked at a distance from the headquarters. They were waiting for Yuna's signal to attack.

About 10 minutes passed, but there was no signal.

Lee Know pushed back his seat, getting comfortable, he yawned, "How long is it gonna take her?" He closed his eyes.

Jimin who still had his guard up was starting to get worried. "I just hope she is alright."

Lee know pressed his earpiece, "What the fuck is taking you so long Yuna?" His spat with his eyes still closed.

Jimin snapped his head in the his direction with wide eyes, "Language kid!"

Lee know opened his eyes and stared at the older with a poker face before closing back his eyes.

Jimin shook his head before sighing, "These twins..."

After a minute, the earpiece buzzed, "Yuna and other snipers are looking for the best location and setting up, have a little patience guys." They heard Yoongi's voice.

Lee know yawned again.

Jimin looked at him with a so-done expression, "What is it? Why are you acting like this today? You are usually quite energetic when it comes to missions but today it seems like you dont really wanna do this mission."

After a moment of silence, he simply stated, "I dont like her. She get on my nerves." He opened his eyes and looked straight at Jimin.

Chills went down Jimin's spine as his eyes met the now blue ones. He realized, the twin was trying to hold in his hatred for the girl.

"Why do you hate her so much?"

"Why shouldn't I? Doesn't she hate us too?"

Jimin just looked at the boy with eyes full of concern, "There is more to it then you are telling me right?"

Before Lee know could say anything further, their earpieces buzzed, "We are all set," Yuna informed.

"Finally," the twin sighed and sat straight after stretching a little.

"Dont think I'll let this slide Lee. You and I need to have a talk later." Jimin looked at him with sharp eyes before checking his equipments again.

"The other team has already started the mission, you guys better get started too," Yoongi said.

"Ah, dont worry. Even if we started late, we will be done before them." His lips curved into a smirk, "After all, the trio is back into action after a long time."

Jimin grinned, "Let's get it baby!"

"Targets spotted, be ready," They heard Yuna.

The duo got off the car as they loaded there weapons. They nodded at each other and parted their ways.

Jimin took the longer route while Lee know took the shorter one.

The headquarter was in the middle of the city, surrounded by tall buildings. Making them perfect sniping spots.