Chapter 11

BARENTON

"A bit slow on the draw there." Jungkook  commented as he kicked the gun out of the agent's hand before he could pull the trigger and swung his left arm, intending to punch the man in front of him.

Agent B2 quickly crossed his arms - now of steel- in front of him, Jungkook let out a hiss as his hands hit the metal with a force. Taking advantage of this, Agent B2 went for a punch but Jungkook managed to catch his forearm, twisted it and landed a hard kick in his stomach. The agent grunted as he dropped to the ice cold groud on his side, coughing out blood.

"Having trouble switching, Mark Lee?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow at the man whose eyes widened upon hearing  his name.

Jungkook recalled the information Yoongi had given him prior to the commencement of the mission. Mark Lee, known as Agent B2 was a human gifted with powers that allowed him to transform into any material of his choice, with a simple touch.

"I get it now," The agent --Mark Lee-- let out after a brief moment of silence, clutching his stomach."You covered the area with ice on purpose,didn't you?"

"And if I say...Yes?"

"I appreciate the effort, really." muttered Mark. "However, it was stupid of you to think it is going to stop me from using my powers."

He pushed himself back on his  feet and cracked his knuckles, which jungkook noticed were now turning into....ice?

"Stopping you from using your powers was never part of my plan." Jungkook whispered to himself.

Jungkook was taken aback by the speed at which the agent leapt towards him, icy hands ready to punch him.  Jungkook tilted his body to the right just in time and punched the Agent in his guts, taking advantage of the close proximity.
The Agent didn't  stumble. He used his other arm to punch Jungkook right in the face, the latter fell to the ground with a bleeding lip.

The agent came at him again, Jungkook rolled to his side to dodge his attack and got back on his feet.
Jungkook went after him this time. When the agent looked like he was anticipating Jungkook to throw a punch at him and readied himself for the impact, Jungkook slid to the ground and knocked the agent off his feet.

Flexing the muscles of his arms, Jungkook clenched his fists. He could feel the ice licking the skin of his knuckles.

"Let's put an end to this now,shall we?"

Jungkook pounced on the agent before he could get a chance to pull himself up and used his powers to freeze the man's hands, pinning them to the ground.
He punched him right in the face with full force, he was sure he didn't imagine the tooth flying out of the agent's mouth.

When he was ready to throw another punch, Jungkook found himself dodging left, his body moving on instincts as he heard a gunshot. He whipped his head to pillar at his side which now had a bullet pierced in it.

He was sure that wasn't an ordinary bullet. He turned his attention in the backwards direction and his eyes caught sight of two armed men --he was pretty sure were Agents-- standing there across the room.

"Looks like we got company." He muttered.

The agent in the front looked around at all the ice for a moment then returned his focus on Jungkook.

"Jeon."

"Oh you know me? I'm honoured." Jungkook gave a smug smile.

The agent started walking forward, gun still pointed at Jungkook.

"B5 take B2 out of here. Go to the server room,  retrieve all the important data and run as far as you can from the headquarters," he commanded without breaking the eye contact with Jungkook.