Chapter 4

Stella POV

I was about to close the lid of the box when I noticed a folded piece of paper inside the box.

I gasped and took the paper and unfolded it.

More tears rolled down my face when I realized what it was.

Dear Stella,

I'm sorry...

If you are reading this, I guess I didn't get to say goodbye. I really hope this never gets to you, but if it did, I'm probably dead...

I'm such a bad friend, aren't I? I left you once again.

I still remember the first time we met, I was a loner back then and you were the first person who approached me and tried to be my friend. I was scared... I was scared to trust, but you were different... I dont know why, but I felt drawn towards you. You were the ray of light in my dark life... When I was with you, I would forget my worries, all that mattered were our talks and jokes.

Even after I returned after two years of absence, you never questioned anything and welcomed me with your open arms. Even after you found out that I was an agent, you never thought of me as your enemy...

Maybe I made a wrong choice.... Maybe I shouldn't have joined SPARK, but all I wanted was to get stronger...

I knew it was risky to work right under Czaritsa, one wrong move and I will die....I knew it... but I had to.

It's a miracle how I was able to get this far without dying. But sooner or later, I know they are going to kill me. I have a feeling that these are going to be my last words to you...I want these to be meaningful... I dont want my death to be in vain...

What I'm going to say next is really important...

Dont ever trust SPARK.

Dont trust Czaritsa...

Dont even trust the people around you...

I was assigned a secret mission directly by the Czaritsa herself. She wanted to find the strongest creature. I dont really know her intentions, but all I know is she desperately wants that power. She either wants to have it for herself or kill it so no one can have it. It's the same creature that bit you.

It's called the Curse.

Czaritsa thinks that the curse is one of the gang member of dark knights or black Rose. My mission was to find it. I was the only one who knew about it except Jin and she doesn't want to take chances. I'm sure she has already started doubting my loyalty and I'm an easy target so they'll probably kill me soon, but I'm sure she cant kill Jin, he is not easy to kill. He is the one person who knows all about SPARK, ask him, he'll help.

Be careful, since you are victim of the curse, Czaritsa might target you too.

And yeah...I wasn't the one who told them about your powers... I think there is a traitor among you.... I dont know for sure though.

I think that's all....

Dont ever blame yourself for my death and dont let any of our friends blame themselves either... I knew this was going to happen, I was prepared. And yeah.... please tell jungkook to take care of Taehyung, I think he went through a lot in the past, I dont want him to be sad because of me...

Dont feel sad about me and move on, that's what I want all of you to do. I want you guys to be happy. Dont hurt yourselves trying to take revenge for me.