One

It's the moment I've been waiting for. Ever since I started reading those fanfics that may or may not be appropriate for middle school me. I'm gonna go to a club for the first time to get some drinks and maybe, just maybe get laid. As fun as I hoped it to be, my palms are drenched in sweat and my heart is pumping in anxiety.

Usually, for people's first time going to a club or whatever, they'd go with friends to celebrate some sort of accomplishment or something. But that wasn't my case. To be honest, I don't even know if I can successfully get inside the actual place yet. Sure I may look older than other girls my age sometimes but I doubt that'll stop them from IDing me and that's where I'm really praying for that forged ID to come in and save the day.

I'm not of age yet to be in a club alright. I know, I know. It's bad, but I just need to let loose. Technically I'm an adult already! I turned 18, last week man, it should be fine. Sort of.

Okay, whatever. Anyways back to the topic, I'm in my car, parked outside the club double-checking everything, ID, wallet, phone, and if I smelled good. Check, check, and.. check. After about 15 minutes of fretting, I finally get out of the car and walk over to the entrance getting in line with the other people. In 5 minutes or less, I was right at the front.

"ID ma'am?"

I knew it. I pulled my wallet from my back pocket and gave him my ID, pulling the straightest face I could do. The guard eyed my card a couple of times before giving me the go.

Hell, I made it. The hard part was over and I entered the club with blasting music welcoming my ears. The smell of alcohol and slight weed filled my nose. Welcome to LA I guess.

I spotted the bar and made my way there. Calm down the nerves first right.

"Give me whatever you recommend." I waved over.

The lady behind the bar looked at me and I could only return an awkward smile.

"You new here? I don't think I've seen you around before." She said whilst preparing my drink.

"Yup." I nodded shifting a bit trying to get more comfortable and less out of place.

"First time in a club or something? You look like you're about to piss yourself lmao." The bartender laughed, passing me a shot glass.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked sarcastically, hiding the truth. Gulping down the drink in one go, I felt it burn its way through my throat.

I stayed where I was for a bit until the bartender from before came back, "You gonna sit there all night? Go dance or something. You're making it a little too obvious you're new here." She winked with a laugh.

Playfully rolling my eyes, I followed her advice nonetheless. I made my way to the group of drunk people dancing/making out at the center of the building. The music fills my head and I start to sway to the song along with everyone else. Somewhere along the way, my eyes drifted close and I danced with the flow of the song. As the song ended, I was greeted with another pair of eyes as soon as I opened mine. A lady staring right at me despite how I caught her. I perked my eyebrow at her and she showed me a crooked smile walking closer.

By the time we were in arms range she immediately grabbed my arm pulling me to her, trapping me in between her two arms that rested on my sides.

"Well hello, there beautiful," I said surprised at the sudden, bold movement.

"Hi there. You alone tonight cutie?" We swayed together to the next song playing.

I have a feeling this might lead to what I think it's going to lead and this is where I should probably play smart. Am I really down to have a one-night stand tonight or should I just deny the beauty and go home after a few drinks. A hard decision it was but with the fine lady before me never breaking our eye contact it's hard to say no.