Eight [TW]

That night Minjeong went home facing silent treatment from Jimin since apparently, that was the rightful punishment for one tiny tease from the younger girl. But of course, knowing Jimin, it didn't last very long until the girl went back to latching herself onto the other.

The next morning came along nicely. It was bright and the sun was peeking through Minjeong's blinds. It couldn't be later than 8 in the morning when the short-haired girl was already up and cooking breakfast. Simple bacon and eggs to start the day.

She finished the majority of the cooking and wiped her hands on a towel before heading to her shared bedroom. In came the sleeping beauty on her bed, sleeping soundly like anyone normal person would do on a weekend.

Minjeong smiled at the sight, slightly envying the girl for being able to look that good in the morning.

"Jimin, wake up." Minjeong sat beside the older girl, "I made breakfast and we got a long day ahead of us."

The first time there was no response from the dreaming lady and the second time came with a small groan. Minjeong laughed amused at how Jimin's eyebrows knitted together.

"Come on, sleepyhead, get up before the food gets cold." She shook the girl.

"Ughhh, 5 more minutes, please?" She mumbled

"Nope, we still need to clean up your man cave of a gallery and move in a couple of things to my place later."

Jimin groaned louder after feeling her whole body shake, "God Minjeong, it's the weekend! Can't that all wait?"

Seeing how stubborn the girl was, a twisted idea came into Minjeong's mind. As if she hadn't learned her lesson the last time, she propped herself closer to Jimin who was already falling asleep again and carefully leaned into the older girl's ear.

Holding her small hairs into place so they don't touch the older girl she inched her face closer before whispering a small moan, "Fuck Jimin yes.."

A flustered Jimin immediately shot up with her hand pressed to her ear. Her hair was all aloof and messed up while her face flushed and confused. "W-What?"

Minjeong laughed at the girl's reaction, amazed at how fast she was able to turn red.

"So now you're up huh?" Minjeong perked a brow before heading back to the kitchen, "Let's go and eat."

Minjeong left leaving Jimin yawning and stretching in bed, "Eat you?"

The younger girl stopped in her tracks and snapped her head back, "Jimin!"

An amused laugh came from the bedroom, "You set yourself up for that!" Jimin smiled stupidly before finally getting out of the bed.

The older girl came out of the room while rubbing her eyes to find Minjeong in an apron setting up the table.

"It's my gallery yet here you are making me wake up at what, 8 in the morning? To clean it up?" Jimin glowered, "Evil."

Minjeong could only scoff, "I told you that little angel thing wasn't gonna last." Placing a sunny-side-up egg onto her plate.

"Clearly." Jimin rolled her eyes, "And what'd I say about using teasing against me?" She pouted.

"You didn't say anything actually," Minjeong stated as a matter of fact, "Instead, you did the opposite and ignored me. But that didn't last long considering you were snuggled up to me all night last night."

Jimin glared and swatted her fork at shorty of a smart ass hating the fact that she was always right.

"So what's today's plan, my annoying little manager? Since you apparently have full control of my schedule now."