Two

I was drinking water when I walked into my mom arguing with my brother in the living room.

"Mom, you guys don't even have an extra room for us to sleep in."

"It's dark out Soobin and there have been reports of robbery recently in this area, I insist you stay. When was the last time you slept over here?" My mom gave him the guilty mom look. Good luck trying to say no to that

"But where is Jimin gonna sleep? We can't both fit on that tiny old couch."

"Nonsense, Jimin can sleep with Minjeong for tonight."

That definitely made me cough up whatever I was drinking at that moment. Both Oppa and mom looked at me before continuing their conversation. I looked over at Jimin who was behind Soobin already staring at me. As soon as our eyes locked she sent over a wink. I rolled my eyes mentally. Great.

"I'm sure you'll be fine sleeping without your fiance for one night. I'm sure you two already do enough of that." My mom walked away not letting Soobin Oppa argue any longer.

"Guess we're staying babe, I hope you don't mind sleeping with my sister tonight. I mean I can barely fit on that old couch myself let alone us two." Soobin cupped Jimin's face and looked her in the eyes with an apologetic look.

"No no don't worry babe, I don't mind." The tall black-haired woman turned away looking over to me, "I don't mind at all."

Jimin smiled and Soobin looked my way too. I gave both a forced smile. I already knew Jimin had something up her sleeve.

"By the way Minjeong, Jimin is actually gonna open up a gallery near the area soon, you should stop by when you can, maybe help out a bit too."

"Gallery? I thought she worked at the office with you?"

Jimin took this chance to join the conversation, "Actually no, I was just there to drop something off for a friend. I'm actually a freelance sculptor right now." She smiled, putting her fingertips together.

I looked down at her hands. A sculptor huh.

"Hmm cool, I guess. If I have time maybe but I'm pretty busy so who knows." I shrugged.

"Don't scare her away now, alright Minjeongie?" My brother perked an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever, I'm going to my room now."

"Ah wait, I'll join you." Jimin said, linking arms "If you don't mind, that is." throwing me the most cheeky smile she could have mustered.

I stared down at our arms. "Right. Of course not."

We both headed upstairs to my room and I walked right in placing my cup down at my desk.

"And to think we'd be sleeping together again so quickly," Jimin commented walking around my room touching whatever she can get her hands on.

"First off, the first time was a mistake because I didn't know you were engaged let alone to my own brother."

Jimin brushed off what I said, picking up my piggy bank and notebook.

"And Second you can look, not touch, my stuff, alright. Keep your paws off." I said quickly, walking over, grabbing my things out of her hands.

"Bossy." She pouted, "If only you were more like this in bed."

I looked at her grossed out and annoyed, only making the other laugh. "Chill, you're gay, not homophobic remember."

"Yeah and you're still a cheater, now sit and wait while I get you some clothes to change into." I huffed, disappearing into my closet.