Chapter 10

Happy reading ! Salamat sa support niyo❤️

* * * * * *

Brand name

Black, gold and silver, the huge ballroom of their hotel is crying those colors. The party theme is the never been old, the most elegant, The Great Gatsby. White feathers, luxurious looking black dinning table that consists of red roses, candles with cascading thread of pearls and six crystal chairs.

There is no bright light, all gold, the ceiling is coverd with empire and crystal chandelier spurring only gold lights.

There are three enormous cakes: gold, black and white designed lavishly with huge feathers and pearls. They were lined straight in front and on the both sides of it were the ever gorgeous champagne tower.

The number of people is unimaginable. All wearing the 1920's unique gown inspired.

Huminga siya ng malalim, the crowd is suffocating her. Hindi naman sa hindi siya sanay, talagang madami lang masyado ang nakatutuk sa kanya at nalulunod siya dahil iilan lang ang pamilyar na mukha.

Hindi tulad sa Pilipinas, ang mga mukha ng tao nakakasabay niya sa mga social events ay palagian.

She is walking with her parents side by side who looked proud and satisfied. Her mother is walking like a model flexing her bodice silver gown, tila mas maganda pa ang tindig nito sa kanya. Ang kanyang ama naman ay relax lang.

She plastered a smile when the endless flashes started. Ang mga taga-media ay kanina pa kumukuha ng video kaya naman ay kailangang masaya siya.

Pasimple niyang inilibot ang mata, maging siya ay namamangha sa dekorasyon. She never knew how her party looks like,  until sa set foot in her. Even the 16 roses, she doesn't have any idea who will be dancing wih her later.

Lahat ng ito ay gawa at ideya ng kanyang ina sa tulong syempre ng grupo ng mga organizers.

Huminto sila sa gitna, nagsasalita na ang emcee, wala siyang pinakinggan. Nanatili sa kanyang tabi ang ina at ama.

"Panthere De Cartier!" Gulat ang tinig ng ina nang mapansin nito ang hikaw niya.

Napatingin rin ang ama sa kanyang taenga.

"Iba ang suot mo kanina." Ani ng ama.

Wala sa loob niyang hinaplos ang dulo ng hikaw.

"It was Yusuf's gift, pinalitan namin kanina."

"Yusuf, did what?" Di makapaniwalang tanong ng ina. "Gifted you a Panthere de Cartier?"

She nodded innocently.

Her mom was in shock, she could say. Hinanap ng mata nito si Yusuf sa dagat ng bisita at nang matagpuan iyon ay ngumiti ito.

"What's wrong mom?"

Tumingin siya sa mukha ng ina para makita ang reaksyon nito. But she can't read it.

She seemed satisfied, bothered and surprised... she doesn't know.

"Nothing... Yusuf just surprised me... everytime."

Minutes after, few speeches, her parents escorted her to the middle of the ballroom where the massive golden seat is waiting. As the program goes on, she had endlessly wished the dancing won't come and she'll just sit the whole time.

But she thinks that won't happen as she saw the men slowly lined with red rose on their hand.

Hay, sana matapos niya ang labing anim!

She lazily looked into the men. Ilan lang kilala niya dito, they were her parents business partner for sure.

Her first dance is her dad, followed by her brother and some random men. Her eighth is Hudson who's surprisingly didn't talk much but he was smiling all along. Before he handed her to the next man, he whispered happy birthday in Greek.