Chapter zero: prologue

Author's notes: hey guys. This is my new Pokemon fic. I hope you enjoy it. Here are some notes so you guys could know what you are getting yourself into.

This fanfiction is rated M for lemons and possibly language. There will not be too much dark stuff like death of characters and or neglect\betrayal. I'm sorry for those of you guys that like that kind of stuff but this is a pokemon fanfiction. It should be fun and enjoyable so if you want that kind of fic you can check out my Naruto fanfiction where it's a little darker.

Now for this fic. In this fic, ash will be the chosen one of arceus. He will have an overpowered team of pokemon as well as both aura and psychic powers.

Ash will have a large harem of girls though most of them will just be the meny jennys and joys that will just spend the nights with ash while he is in their cities. Because of that, the age at which pokemon trainers are allowed to start their journey will be sixteen.

To those of you who read my Naruto fic, this fanfic will be less about lemons, at least in the kanto part of this fic. I'll actually write the lemons every time a new character comes into Ash's bedroom or when I feel like it. Don't feel too disappointed yet since in the fic I'll try to focus on the romance side of love rather than just get into bed and pound the shit out of some girl.

If anyone would like to follow and review, I would highly appreciate it. You guys can write bad reviews as long as you guys explain why though if you just want to insult then please just keep your comments to yourself.

I believe I have gone on for long enough. Now onto the prologue.

"Human and Pokemon Speech"

'thoughts'

"Psychic speech"

Chapter zero: prologue

Pallet town.

The current home to the pokemon laboratory of the world famous professor Samuel oak. Next to the laboratory is the oak ranch. It's a huge place where there are all kinds of different terrains. From an open field and a rocky hill to a deep lake. All for the pokemon of the trainers that are under the sponsorship of professor oak.

A little ways away from the oak lab and ranch, there was a small building with a syringe symbol on the front. It was Pallet town's clinic. Out of said building, came a loud scream.

Inside of the building was a room with a hospital bed on it. on the bed was a woman.

The woman looked to be about twenty years-old. She had long brown hair and warm brown eyes and was dressed in a hospital gown.

Around the bed were three nurses. "Common delia. Just a little bit more. I can see the head. Give one last push!" said one of the nurses to the woman on the bed now identified as delia.

Delia pushed harder and with one last scream, she gave birth to her first and only child.

The nurse picked up the child and wrapped him in a blanket before walking over and handing him over to the now out of breath delia.

Delia took one look at her baby boy and smiled. She was so happy right now. Ever since her husband left to fight in the war that was in the kingdom of rota, she didn't feel happy at all but now she was overwhelmed.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard one of the nurses.

"Congratulations, you have a healthy looking baby boy. Do you know what you are going to name him?" she asked.