Chapter eleven: a new region with new pokemon

Author's notes: hey guys and girls, I'm back with a new chapter. I'm happy to say that I've uploaded the first chapter of the fanfiction which has the potential to be my best one yet. It's called 'Naruto: the love of a fox' and it's a single pairing, lemonless, romance and action fanfiction in the Naruto verse. The pairing is Naruto x female Kyuubi and in that story, both Naruto and Kurama are going to be godlike.

Anyways, I'm really excited to write this chapter as in it, one or maybe even two of my favorite pokemon, one of which is a legendary and the other one is a mythical, are going to be joining Ash's team.

*recap*

The st.anne was attacked by a Gyarados which Ash ended up capturing after defeating it. He ended up trading his new Gyarados for a machoke which evolved upon being traded.

After that, the ship stopped at the galar region. That was where Ash found a cute pokemon professor in training named sonia. She explained to him how dynamaxing works and even gave him a dynamax band. Ash then hooked up with her.

Chapter eleven: a new region with new pokemon

It was a week after Ash hooked up with Sonia and they proceeded to do it every day. Even though at first, Soina was sceptical about sharing Ash, she eventually caved in and agreed.

Now, Ash and the girls needed to leave galar and go back to the ship. "Ash! Before you go, I have something to ask you!" Sonia yelled as she caught up to the group of Ash and his girls.

Ash turned around and smiled at her. "What can I do for you?" he asked. Sonia pushed her hand into one of her pockets and pulled out a pokeball out of it. "You see, at the last time new trainers came to my lab, the rest of the starters were picked and this one wasn't. He would grow too much by the time the next batch of trainers would come so I would like you to take him yourself." she said as she handed Ash the ball.

Ash grabbed the ball along with Sonia's hand before pulling her towards him and kissing her. "Thank you Sonia. I will take great care of it." he said, smiling.

Sonia panted lightly as a blush made its way onto her face. Ash grinned. She was so easy to fluster. With one last wave over his shoulder. Ash and the girls started walking again.

They quickly made it to the ship and it started moving once again. The land of the galar region was quickly gone out of their sight as the ship made its way towards its next destination.

Meanwhile, Ash decided to see what Pokemon Sonia gave to him. He opened the ball and on his bed appeared the pokemon.

It looked like a small white rabbit with reddish-orange patches at the tips of its ears and feet and light yellow rectangles both on its face right between the eyes and the soles of its feet. It has short stubby arms with small 3-fingered hands. Its legs are long with small fluffy feet with 3 toes each. Around its neck is a small red collar-like ruff. Its head is larger than its body and features tufts of fur on its cheeks. In the back is a small poof-like tail.

The small pokemon started jumping around, almost started destroying everything around him with punches and kicks. That was because Ash caught him before he could destroy anything. Ash picked him up and placed him on the bed. "Hey there. Sonia told me that you were left out so I took you with me. However, I'm gonna need you to behave yourself. Do you understand?" Ash asked, looking at the small fire rabbit pokemon.

The small pokemon looked at Ash curiously before he nodded. "Yap, no problem." he said as he started jumping around again. Ash looked at it curiously before something clicked in his head. "alright scorbunny. Come one. Let me introduce you to the other pokemon. I think I know who would like to be your mentor." he said with a grin as he placed the white bunny on his shoulder.