Chapter ten: first stop, Galar!

Author's notes: hey guys and girls, I'm back with a new chapter. Again, I'm late and I apologise for that but what's done is done and there's no way to change the past.

I have gotten some comments about how rape is a horible thing and how you are all against it so let me tell you something. I am against rape as well. I think it's one of if not the worst actions a human can do to another and would never ever do it in the real world. However, you misunderstood my meaning since I didn't explain it very well.

First of all, i meant for as to only do that to the evil girls as a form of punishment but as I've said before, that isn't enough to justify rape. However, what I meant is that Ash would first give a few warnings and even after that, only act if the girl in question isn't fighting it too much. What I mean is that if he will hear them wanting him to stop, he really will. But because he is quite the good looking man and the pleasurable feeling of sex with him, more often than not, he'll find himself in a situation where he will not be told to stop.

That was just my explanation for what I meant as I have received some P.M.s that actually wanted to question my morals so here, I made it all clear. Please, chill the fuck out with your acusations and ask for explanations before.

Anyways, let's get into the chapter. I hope you'll like it as it is quite the original Idea and you will probably realise what will be happening in the few chapters after this one. Let me just say that in the next couple of chapters, Ash will capture a legendary pokemon and two mythical pokemon. I'm very excited to use those pokemon as they are a few of my personal favorites.

*Recap*

Ash defeated Team rocket and saved the ship from a storm with the help of his pokemon and the other trainers on the ship.

They all worked together and were able to defeat them all. After they were done with team rocket, Ash made Diantha and Cynthia his.

Chapter ten: first stop, Galar!

Ash woke up along with the seven girls around him as they heard a loud explosion-like sound and felt the ship rocking from side to side. Ash quickly dressed himself in his boxers and pants before running out of the room, followed shortly by the girls.

He came up to the front of the ship only to see a few trainers trying in vain to defeat a flock of Gyarados that were trying to attack the ship. Luckily for them, the gyarados weren't able to harm the ship quite yet.

Ash pulled out a pokeball and threw it. "Gyarados, come forth for battle!" Ash called as his own Gyarados appeared in the water.

"Gyarados, use thunderbolt on the water and quickly jump up to avoid it." he ordered.

His Gyarados glared at the other gyaradoses before sending a Thunderbolt into the water where they were swimming. As the attack started to spread through the water, she jumped out of it, avoiding the attack.

She landed back in the water just as the leader of the flock fell unconscious. Ash noticed that happening and threw a pokeball at the leader, capturing him instantly. The rest of the flock quickly fled as their leader was taken down rather easily.

"Good job Gyarados, get some rest" he said and recalled her into her ball.

As he placed his new Gyarados and his old one back on his trainer's belt, he was approached by two different people. One of them was the captain and owner of the St. Anne and the other was one of the trainers who just tried to fight the Gyarados.

The captain held his hand out to Ash with a smile on his face. "I would like to thank you both for saving the ship yesterday from both team rocket and that storm, not to mention that you just saved the ship from those gyarados as well..." he said gratefully.