Chapter six: abandoned friends.

Author's notes: hey guys and girls, I'm back with a new chapter. I'm very sorry that I didn't upload on Monday but I had just taken the second dose of the covid vaccine and have gotten really sick to a point where I couldn't leave bed. Now that my apologies are out of the way, I have a question for you guys.

A lot of you guys have said that you want me to make Ash have sex with some pokemon as well. My questions are: is there anyone who objects to it? And how badly do you want it? Can you guys wait until Johto for Ash's Bayleef or maybe even Hoenn for when I'll have him capture a gardevoir or do you guys want me to get started in Kanto with maybe Mew and someone else that I have in mind? Please answer my question in the reviews and PMs, that's really important to me so I can plan what will happen in the near future.

Well, now that my rant is over, let's get into the recap.

*Recap*

Ash, Misty, Leaf and Giselle got to Saffron where Ash won his third gym badge. The left after Ash aroused Sabrina with a promise to come back that night.

The group went over to lavender town where Ash caught himself a Gengar before teleporting back to Saffron where Ash talked with Mew about the mysterious Mega stone and made dinner to himself and the girls before having sex with all four of them.

After his four partners were out, Ash teleported to Joy's room at the pokemon center where he fucked Joy and Jenny before going back to cuddle with the girls.

"Human and pokemon speech"

'Thoughts'

"Psychic speech"

Chapter six: abandoned friends.

It was a beautiful morning in Saffron city. The sun was just beginning to rize, giving the sky a nice color of a soft orange.

The view was even better of one Ash ketchum who woke up with his head buried between two large pairs of D cup breasts.

He woke up and tried to move his hand so he could get the breasts off his face but he felt difficulty moving either one of his hands. Every time he tried to move any one of his hands, he heard a soft moan.

Ash closed his eyes and used his Aura to sense around him. He found that his head was buried between the breasts of Sabrina and Giselle while both his hands were still wrist deep inside of Misty's pussy and Leaf's asshole.

Ash sighed in happiness. 'Man, I love my life' he thought before gently extracting his hands from Misty and Leaf's respective holes while lifting his head from under the perfect sets of breasts.

He got up, careful not to wake any of them and smiled in amusement as the girls started to unconsciously whimper at the loss of warmth. They eventually found that warmth with Geselle hugging Sabrina close to her, smashing their big breasts together and Leaf pulling misty into her breasts while the orange haired girl placed her leg over Leaf's thighs.

Ash took a second to fight the hard on he was starting to get before he placed his clothes back on and after taking a second to admire the sunrise, he walked out of the door.

Ash was staying at a pokemon gym and he was not going to waste the opportunity to train in an actual training field. Once again he will have to give up his morning jog but it was for the better good so he was alright with it.

He made it to the gym's training field and released his pokemon. Like usual, he placed a psychic barrier around their group so that his louder pokemon will not wake anyone up.