Chapter twelve: fun in the Alola region

Author's notes: hey guys and girls. I'm back with a new chapter. I'm rather late so I'm gonna do my best to write as fast as I can.

*Recap*

Ash and his girls arrived in the Alola region via the St. Anne and while the girls went to the alola pokemon school, Ash went to talk with Tapu Koko. Ash was sent into a different dimension where he defeated what he assumed to be an ultra beast and sent him back home through a wormhole. Ash came back to his dimension after catching the mythical electric type pokemon, Zeraora.

When he arrived in his universe, he was given a pokemon which resembled a nebula by Tapu Koko.

Chapter twelve: fun in the alola region

Ash looked over to Tapu Koko as he bent down and picked the nebula-like pokemon from the ground and into his hands.

The small pokemon started to cry but Ash quickly wrapped the pokemon up in his warm Aura. it instantly calmed down and affectionately rubbed it's small head against Ash's chest.

Ash smiled as he patted the small pokemon on it's head. He turned back to Tapu Koko. "so... what is it? I've never seen this pokemon before..." he asked.

Tapu Koko looked at the little pokemon for a second before nodding his head. "Her name is cosmog. I'm sure you know her evolved forms as they are quite popular..." he said cripticly.

"Cosmog huh?" Ash asked himself as he took a look at the small pokemon. He smiled happily as he saw her lightly snoring in his hands.

Ash turned back to Tapu Koko. "Anything else I should know about her?" he asked.

Tapu Koko nodded his head. "Yes. First, you should know that she evolves once into a cosmoem, and then she can evolve into two things. She could evolve into a Solgaleo during the day and Lunala during the night." he said and Ash's eyes widened in surprise.

"Really? She can eventually be turned into a solgaleo?" Ash asked excitedly as he started jumping up and down.

He quickly remembered that he had a baby pokemon in his arms and that he should really not wake her up.

Tapu Koko nodded his head. "Yes. Other than that, you should know that she is a psychic type right now and when she evolves into Cosmoem she will stay a psychic type. However, I'm sure you know the typing of Solgaleo and Lunala." he said.

Ash nodded his head. "Yes. Solgaleo is a psychic and steel dual type and Lunala is a psychic and ghost dual type." Ash said and Tapu Koko nodded in confirmation.

"One last thing you should know... Neither cosmog nor Cosmoem can learn any attacking moves other than I guess Tackle until they evolve so you should avoid making her fight any real battle until she fully evolves." Tapu Koko finished and Ash nodded.

"I understand," he said. Ash lifted Cosmog in front of his face and noticed her opening her eyes to look at him.

"So, what do you say? You wanna be my little girl? I'll take good care of you and train you to be the strongest you could possibly be." Ash asked.

Cosmog giggled lightly. "Daddy," she said as she reached forward with her little hands.

Ash smiled at the little pokemon as he brought her closer to his face. She used her little hands to rub his face.

Ash laughed slightly as he pulled out a Pokeball and captured Cosmog.

He turned to Tapu Koko. "Thank you for everything, Tapu Koko. Who knows, maybe I'll capture you too when I come back to Alola," Ash said, smiling.