one

cody was a hopeless romantic but that all kind of went away after his last girlfriend had cheated on him two years ago causing him to have serious commitment issues, but with his pilot job taking up most of his time

cody didn't mind not having someone to come home to but once he started to see all of his friends have someone else, made him realise that cody does want somebody but is just too scared to commit to anyone after what happened.

he looks at the love island bedroom coming towards the garden where he sees six beautiful girls standing there already coupled up, "hello ladies," cody said smiling coming to the heart placed on the floor for him.

cody looked up making eye contact with a blonde headed girl, "welcome to love island," cody smiled, "thank you very much," he said with his hands behind his back.

clearing his throat moving on the ball of his foot, moving back and forwards, with his red swim shorts sticking out to them, "are you here to find love?"

cody nods his head, "oh definitely, the year of love 2021," he said looking at laura, "so, cody, we've got two couples already," cody turns back to the two couples, "mm-hmm,"

"liberty and jake," she said motioning to the couple at the start, "and we've got shannon and aaron, we've got our four single ladies," cody smiled at them, "sharon, kaz, faye and ella,"

laura looked at him, "but before we decided on who you wanna couple up with, i'm gonna give you a helping hand," cody nods his head, "and see who fancies you,"

"girls, if you like cody then step forwards,"

cody looked at them when girl number two caught his eye along with the girl in the blue bikini, seeing two of them step forwards, "oh, shannon and ella have stepped forwards for you,"

cody smiled, "ahh," he played with his fingers nervously, "cody, the choice is yours, you can either choose ella or shannon, or you can choose sharon, liberty, kaz or faye,"

cody nods his head, "um.. i'd like to couple up with faye?" he said making laura smile, "cody and faye," cody walked towards faye hugging faye in his arms, "how are you feeling?"

faye looked at cody, "i like more meaner guys," cody looked at faye, "i can be mean," he said to faye, "we have our third couple, faye and cody,"

"there's more boys to come,"

hugo comes down, choosing faye after laura asked him who he'd like to couple up with, "cody, unfortunately that means you go over to the subs bench as hugo has picked faye,"

cody licked his lip, "please go over to the subs bench," cody moved away from faye walking to the subs bench sitting himself down, "sorry about that,"

cody leaned back aganist the chair showing off his six pack, toby then comes in stealing hugo's partner when hugo comes to the subs bench, "welcome to the subs bench, bro,"