eleven

(love island, series seven, episode twelve)

{hey guys, i'm back to updating this story :) i'll posting chapters whenever i upload for this ongoing story,"

sharon and some of the islanders— kaz, hugo, millie, aaron, toby sat in the kitchen seeing cody coming towards them with chloe trailing behind him from the bedroom entrance holding her champagne glass in hand, "let's go to the swings,"

cody's coupled up partner said looking to kaz nodding her head, "sure," the two girls walked away as the pilot placed his glass of champagne onto the kitchen counter, leaning his elbows on the counter looking at his friends who spoke.

"here she is, little miss lbd," hugo spoke when seeing the burrows girl coming towards him, aaron, toby and cody who stood in the kitchen, "how's it rocking, girl?" he questioned her as cody looked at the blonde headed girl.

"little black dress, little black dress," hugo repeated looking at the blonde headed girl, where the five of them spoke.

the pilot career boy looked at his fellow islanders seeing olivia come towards them, as he wrapped an arm around his friend sharing the pack of crisps he was munching on, "nice chat?" hugo asked the two as cody wasn't listening, "medium, it wasn't even worth the commotion, know what i mean?" she said laughing.

"i hope it was,"

cody spoke more with olivia who spoke about her wanting to get to know toby who was coupled up with kaz at the moment, "liv, it's only been a few days for you and two weeks for me and everyone else, no one is closed off," he told her as she nods her head, "yeah,"

the anderson lad walked away going to where millie and lucinda sat together as him and olivia joined them, the four of them chatting where chloe joined into their conversation, "following me are you?"

he said looking back at chloe who sat behind him, "no, obviously not," cody hummed looking down at the first bombshell, "sure, sure chlo," he said smiling down at chloe where faye comes towards them, "chloe, do you want to just go and air this? cos i'm not here for this shit, like—" chloe moved her eyes away from cody, "what? yeah," she stood up moving off of the daybed.

faye looked at the group, "sorry," she said as cody watched them, "sorry cody for interrupting," the anderson lad shook his head, "it's fine, you're good," faye nods her head walking away with chloe to have a conversation.

the anderson male looked at his friend, "should i pull sharon for a chat?" olivia furrowed her eyebrows, "for what?" the boy scratched at the back of his head, "cos uh something happened and obviously i am still in a couple with her,"