twelve

(love island, series seven, episode fourteen)

the anderson lad smiled watching as liberty shouted which girls she thinks should go on the date, "faye, olivia, sharon and rachel!" the islanders all cheered as cody looked at his friend with a smile as he still sat with chloe at the firepit

"does sharon know about our kiss?"

cody shook his head, "i don't think she really needs to know since we're not getting to know each other mor—" chloe looked at the boy she liked, "she should at least know,"

cody sat up looking at chloe who gave him a look as the anderson lad stood up where olivia went off to have a date with the male bombshell, "sharon,"

the said girl looked away from her friend seeing cody, "can i pull you for a chat?" sharon hummed as the anderson lad started to walk away to the sundeck where millie and liam started to move when seeing cody and sharon going there, "thanks guys," he said smiling at the two.

"so.."

cody looked at his coupled up partner, "so obviously we both know that we want to get to know other people," sharon nods her head at his words, "alright, yesterday i took chloe upstairs to the terrace to have a chat with her and we kissed," he admitted.

sharon looked at him, "i know, i could tell something happened after you came down with a smile on your face," she said as cody looked at her, "so.. are we good?"

the girl looked at him, "does that mean no cuddles in bed cause—" cody looked at sharon, "i can sleep in the doghouse if you want me to," sharon shook her head, "no, you can stay in bed with me," she said to him as cody nods his head, "alright,"

the anderson boy's eyes looked into her eyes as cody cleared his throat standing up from the sundeck sofa, "have fun on your date," he said as sharon nods her head, "you know i will," cody lightly chuckled.

cody back to where chloe now sat with millie and lucinda, "you jealous?" chloe questioned the pilot who furrowed his eyebrows, "of who?" he asked confused, "of sharon going on a date?"

cody looked into the girl's eyes shaking his head, "no," he straightaway said as chloe smiled at him when someone's phone went off, "got a text!" rachel admitted, "rachel, your speed date with teddy starts now,"

"off you go! off you go!"

the anderson lad smiled when seeing rachel walk away going on her speed date with teddy, "how do you think liv is getting on?" he questioned the girls, "i reckon she will think teddy is fit," chloe said as millie and lucinda nod their heads agreeing.

"hey!"

olivia came down the steps smiling when she hears her friend cheering, "hey, baby, she's back!" faye said when looking to the girl as cody smiled at his friend.