nine

cody went to go and put some water into his water bottle in the kitchen seeing olivia, luncinda and millie all going to the daybeds for their chat, he smiled charmingly when he sees them looking towards the kitchen.

"so—" the three girls sat themselves on the daybeds, "what do we think?" luncinda asked giddily, "like, i like cody, liam and i like toby,"

luncinda nods her head turning to her brunette headed headed friend, "okay," millie looked at them, "they're really nice, why are you saying it like that?"

luncinda makes a face, "that's good, that's really good but—" millie looked at her friend, "i know both of you like cody as well," olivia nods her head at what millie said, "i really like cody, and aaron, they're cute,"

"i like cody, i like brad, i like toby, i actually sort of like aaron as well," millie and olivia both smiled, "cody's absolutely stunning,"

cody sipped on his water bottle, going towards the gym part of the back garden, doing some push ups and some weight lifting, before he goes onto the pull-up bar, "wait, look over at the gym area,"

the two girls glanced at where olivia said to seeing cody's muscular back on full show to them, with the three girls slightly fanning themselves at the hotness of what's happening in front of them, "damn, that boy is hot,"

"so hot,"

they glanced away when cody did his thirty pull ups getting his water bottle from the floor, taking a sip from his bottle putting it back down onto the floor.

____

cody looked at the camera, "did i go into the gym to work out knowing the girls would look," he questioned himself, "of course i did," he stated cheekily, "i did say to sharon that if someone did come in the villa that i found attractive, i would wanna get to know them, and she'd do the same,"

"i hope," he makes a face, "at the end of the day, it is still early days with me and sharon," he spoke softly to the camera, "i want someone i can take home to my mum, and i want to broadcast them saying that she's mine,"

____

"what you thinking?"

cody passed the three new islanders with a charming smile on his lips, coming towards the boys, "i think it's obvious," brad looked at his friend who comes towards them, "that cody isn't gonna stay with sharon for long,"

the anderson male makes a face, "me and sharon spoke about this, and we both said that if we found someone attractive and wanted to get to know them, there is no stopping that, at the end of the day, me and sharon are still early days,"

the lads all make a sound at that comment, "are you guys whispering as well?" luncinda asked looking at them, "no, don't know what you're talking about," cody spoke to lucinda, "yes, you are,"

"you ladies tryna listen in?"

aaron looked at them, "nah, i was just getting some water," the boys spoke more with cody glancing over at the three new islanders with lucinda and olivia sending a smile his way.

the boys all make their way down to the three new islanders, "you girls nervous that the girls are gonna come in? are you a bit nervous?" lucinda looked at them, "i forget about that, to be honest, when are they coming?"

"took your mind away from it,"

olivia looked at liam, "pardon," liam spoke again, "took your mind away from it, yeah?" lucinda furrowed her eyebrows, "do we what?"

"took your mind off it,"
"took my mind— yeah,"

cody went away to go and speak to millie who comes towards him, "hey," millie sits down next to the brunette headed boy, "hey, how are you?"