two

"it's a bit greedy though, inviting them all," faye said making the silence break with all of them laughing, the six boys all stand up walking away from their coupled up partners coming into their bedroom

"who wants to go?"

toby asked once the boys got into the bedroom, with them surrounding around cody's and ella's bed and toby and kaz's bed, "me, a hundred percent," toby then looked at them, "a hundred percent, hundred percent,"

the boys nod their heads to what toby was saying, "okay," cody stood in front of the boys with toby, "let us hold the board room meeting, so.. you all wanna go i guess?" cody said, "hundred percent,"

aaron answered with the rest of the boys answering back, "i wanna go cause i wanna see chloe," cody nods his head, "basically," cody said to toby, "it is what it is, we'll just tell them straight,"

toby said, "role play?" toby and cody then both turned to the four boys, "we're the girls! we're the girls!" hugo justified for toby and cody, "hi, you alright girls,"

toby said with cody coming behind him, "um so basically, chloe is outside and she's all alone," cody said, "she's coming in all by herself, and we just feel like the best way to welcome her.."

cody then finished it off, "is if all of us just go," he said to them, "yay!" jake cheered with aaron putting a hand to his heart inspired by what they said, "do you think it's going down as well as we think it is?"

jake then blows a raspberry, "okay " cody lets out a breath turning to toby, "let's do this," they both walked out after bro hugging each other, coming to the girls who were still at the firepit.

"so.."

cody starts off looking at six girls, "me, toby and the boys have decided," toby then goes with cody playing with his fingers, "chloe, she's the new girl, she's just all alone,"

cody nods his head, "outside, so we've decided to welcome her in by all of us going and not just choosing one person to go," he said letting toby finish, "and yeah,"

they both looked around at the girl's looks, sharon and ella looking to each other then to cody who plays with his fingers behind his back, "yeah, have fun!"

faye stated with toby and cody now walking away from them together silently cheering, with cody's hands on his friend's shoulders smiling, coming into the bedroom, "let's go boys,"

the boys come from the bedroom door, coming to the front door opening it up seeing chloe sitting all by herself, "hi, i'm chloe,"

cody smiled hugging chloe in his arms with his aftershave coming onto her slightly, "hi, i'm cody," he said placing himself down beside toby who smiled.

"i got a little champagne, does anyone want to open it up?" jake stands up, "yeah, i'll do that," as jake is opening the champagne bottle, chloe looks at them, "tell me a little bit—" she stopped, "oh, my god!"