1:3

Boredom struck me like a knife stabbing sharply into my back. The light of the living room beamed into my eyes making them go crossed. Everything felt too bright, too weird. I don't understand anything that was happening. It all just seemed like a big blur. It made me want to puke, puke all the water and alcohol that roamed around in my system, just to feel some sort of thing so I wasn't as bored.

Sabrina hadn't come home yet, usually her lengthy, tall body would've snuck inside and gone to bed by now. But surprisingly not, even it being 12 am. She hates the streets at night, it bugged me that she wasn't home. It scratched at my skin, my veins, my heart, knowing that Sabrina could've been killed.

I jumped up off the couch and sprung to the door. I could barely fit my black boots on my foot before I bolted out the door. The words "Sabrina is dead" chanted through my head, rushing down into my blood streams and filling my body with this fuzzy feeling of regret and sorrow. I wanted heave this feeling out of me.

I jumped into my small black car and sped out of the parking garage. I had to find someone to see if they knew anything about Sabrina. Driving through the streets felt like a nightmare, a horror movie. I felt lost but I kept on going.

I parked my car in the driveway of a house I was familiar with. I came here a lot, a lot when I was sad, happy, horny, drunk, wanting to shoot up. I knew this place like the back of my hand. Every road seemed to lead here, it was like digging in a bag of skittles and each time picking red.

My hand circled the doorknob nervously, a rush of courageousness flooded through my veins. My heart raced as my hand gripped the doorknob and let the door peel open.

My heart sank at the feeling that no one was there. I wanted someone, just one person to be here. Usually a party is going on or something like that. The courageousness that once surged through my veins, drained at my fingertips.

I rushed through the darkened house and up the old, creaky, wooden stairs. Each step I took, I could feel my weight sink into the floor. I wanted Sabrina, I wanted to know if she was ok.

I slid my hand around the doorknob to the bedroom that I was in just a week ago, the one where I felt good in, felt happy. I took my hand off the doorknob and knocked once, then twice, a third time. I heard rustling from inside the room.

After a few seconds which felt like forever, the door swung open. "Sylvia?" Dallas said, his eyes widened in shock, his shirt was gone and he was only wearing boxers, his bulge easily visible. I blushed and looked him in the eyes.

"Long time no see" I said, giving a small laugh, I nudged closer to him as if I were gesturing to let myself enter.

"Yeah, I've... i've been busy lately, the gang and stuff"

"Hm? How have they been?" I touched Dally's chest, feeling around his pecs and abs. He was mine, I remembered that.

"They're good, at least from what I know" He rubbed his neck like he wanted to let something out. A sigh escaped from his mouth as I cocked my eyebrow. "What're you doing here anyways?"

"I'm looking for Sabrina, I thought you could help me find her" I said. I felt my eyes prickle with tears at the thought of Sabrina being gone so long and not even paying me a phone call.

Dally looked back into the room then back at me, gritting his teeth. "Go home, she'll be fine"

"Dal you know that I don't like it when she disappears without saying a word"

"You're too overprotective now go home!" Dallas barked as he slammed the door shut, almost catching my fingers in the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 am hit and I was about done waiting around for Sabrina, I washed off my makeup, put on a comfy sports bra and grey sweatpants.

I wandered out into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and some water. I took a sip of the water and peeled off the wrapping from the granola bar, taking a small bite and wiping off my lips. I cleaned up a few things around the kitchen before finishing my granola bar and heading to my room.

I laid in my bed and stared upwards, thinking about how different life could've been if I were someone else. What would I be doing? What would I be doing if I were Dallas, what is he up to? Why was he acting so weird? Where would I be if I were Sabrina? How would I act if I were Cherry Valance? What would it be like to be a young teen kid like Ponyboy? What would I be doing if I wasn't hooked on drugs?

The sound of a few knocks sounded at my bedroom door, the sound bounced against the walls of my head before I sprung up and launched the door open.

"Hey Via" Sabrina said, I wrapped my arms tightly around her and squeezed until she squeaked and squirmed her way out of my grasp. "I'm not a squeaky toy"

"Don't you dare leave again and not tell me anything" I said, gritting my teeth as I spoke. "Where were you anyways?"

"It don't matter," Sabrina said, giving a nervous but malicious grin.

"It does, it sure as hell does"

"Well, I'm home now, that's what matters. Goodnight" Sabrina walked off into her room, I almost wanted to storm in there and scream at her. But I resisted.

Instead, I fell asleep to the sound of late roaming cars and darkness