Chapter one

Being fired again didn't upset me too much. I didn't even like that job anyway so maybe it's for the better.

"The only thing I have to worry is about finding a new one." I wined to my best friend over the phone.

I could almost see her rolling her eyes over the phone.

"I told you already. You're welcome to work at the office I work at. Actually they are looking for a new PA so come by tomorrow." Lisa said over the phone.

I'm really tired of her wining about us working together so maybe that's a chance to shut her up? I go, they reject me, I tell her and she'll stop.

"I'll think about it Lisa. I have to go now see you tomorrow." I said hanging up.

I opened the door to my small apartment. I'm so tired. I decided to eat something and go to sleep right away.

The next dreaded day came by and I had to get out of bed and change. Standing in front of my closet I decided to choose the most simple thing ever. There not gonna pick me so jeans and a white T-shirt it is.

On my way to the bus stop I bought some coffee and headed straight to Wu corporation's. Going in the fancy glass building I stopped in front of the receptionists desk.

"Hi I'm here for the position of PA?" I said to the middle aged brunette lady.

"Please head to the fifth floor, first door to the right." She said smiling politely.

I walked towards the elevator but took out my phone when I heard my notification sound. A second of not paying attention costed me to bump into someone pretty hard.

I fell down and spilled my coffee on the person in front of me. Looking up I saw a handsome guy around my age or a little older with beautiful sharp eye's. He was breathtaking though his facial expression was anything but pleasant. Pure anger.

Can't blame him I wouldn't won't coffee spilled on me either.

"What the hell?!" He said but more like shouted. I imagined his voice just like that strong and southing though he was screaming.

When I woke up from my daydream catching myself almost drooling, I stood up and understood what the hell is happening.

"Oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry." I said remorsefully looking down and bowing profusely.

"Agh! You're gonna regret this! And who even are you?"He said still angered.

"I'm here for the job interview." I said still looking down.

He scoffed.

"Whatever." He said and hurried in the other way.

I wasn't even here for an hour and I already got into trouble. Great.

I finally arrived on the interview passed my CV and motivation letter to a good looking guy.

He smiled at me and asked to wait a bit since his boss hasn't arrived yet and he has to check the documents.

The door opened and the same man I spilled my drink entered.

"Let's get this over with. I have other responsibilities around here." He said pinching his temples.

I was led to a dark office which was connected to the room I was staying in just a minute ago. The dark man sat behind his desk and gestured me to the chair in front of him.

"You may take a seat. But don't spill anything."He said still looking pissed can't blame jim

I'm actually not getting this job.

He looked at my documents again and looked up at me.

"You're Korean?" He asked switching from Chinese to Korean. His voice was even more attractive in that language.

"Yes." I answered still shocked he knew Korean.

"So why are you interested in Oh corporations?" He asked with no emotion.

"I was recommended it by my friend who also works here. Lalisa Manoban you may know her." I said trying to sound professional. While he just scoffed.

„I'm the CEO here. I dont know some receptionist in the front desk and you're applaing to be my personal assistant not a receptionist" He said with a disgusted face caused by my mention of Lisa.

By this time I'm sure I am not getting this job.

The hot CEO looked at my resume a few more times than back at me and nodded his head lightly.

"I'm gonna have to thank you for today miss Park." He said and lead me to the door.

"Thank you for this opportunity sir and goodbye" I said and left.

On my way to the exit of the building being absolutely mortified after that awkward encounter I saw a familiar face running towards me.

"Hey girl, how was the meeting ?" My best friend asked smiling but quickly understood the situation after seeing my tired expression.

"Oh my god! Was it that bad?!"she asked completely clueless.

I just pinched my temples and nodded.

"At least we understand each other without words" she lounged trying to cheer me up.

"Lisa why did you give me so much hope? Like how could I be his personal assistant?" I asked.

"You're ambitious right? There's nothing stoping you" She said still trying to make me crack a smile.

"I don't even wanna be his personal assistant anymore. He's so... self centered" I said disappointed as an hour ago I was starting to believe I was co getting a gold ticket to work with my bestie.

"But there's always a chance right? Or did you complete blew it?" She asked making a shocked face at the last part.

"I honestly blew it. I spilled coffee all over him before the interview" I said feeling ashamed as the memories flood.

This time Lisa pinched her temples and just grabbed my arm.

"Let's go home. I'm done with my shift today and someone over here has to look for a job" She said and dragged us to the exit.

***

A few hours fave passed and the boredom got the best of me so I decided to look for some job offers on the internet. Seeing the results ware miserable I decided to scroll though my gmail inbox. I noticed a new unopened gmail.

Oh.Corop.general.management.@com

What the actual hell?!

I opened the message with a abnormally fast heartbeat.

Did I actually get in?!

A/N: Hey guy's I hope you give my new ff a chance. I accidentally deleted my FF about Baekhyun but I had a back up one on Sehun which I planned to realize after but I still hope you will enjoy it.